Ch#3: It is a meet then!

Till now:
Tify and Ian had been at the same party but unaware if each others presence. They had started talking to each other through a social media website.
Tify was waiting for a call promised by Ian.

***************
Tify was thinking about completing her homework and begin her preparations for the approaching exams.

She called Hillary for checking out if she missed some homework but they both ended up talking about other things. It was after 2 hours of talking that they thought they should probably start with their homework.

When the call ended it was 7:00 p.m. and her thoughts shifted to the promise. As soon as she had the thought her phone started ringing. She picked up the phone and ran towards the balcony so that her mother wont eavesdrop on her.
*************
Ian: Hey !

Tify: Hello. Was just thinking about you.

Ian: Really? So what do i owe the pleasure of hearing you so happy?

Tify: No. I just happened to read something funny.

Ian: Oh really?

Tify: Ok fine i give up. It is you ok? I was meaning to ask you something but you went offline almost immediately.

Ian: Yeah! Actually i had something to do and moreover my sister was sitting behind me.

Tify: You have a sister?

Ian: Yes. Four years elder to me. Anyhow, tell me what are you so happy about?

Tify: I was wanting to ask you that did you send me kisses at the end of the conversation?

Ian: Yes Tify it was a kiss. Like this
Muuuaaahhh..

Tify started giggling on the other end.

Ian: Your giggles sound so nice. Always be like this. You must look really pretty with the smile on your face always.

Tify: Ian are you like this always? Talking so sweetly?

Ian: I hardly have friends that i talk to this much Tify.

Tify: Oh!

Ian: Well mam if you think i forgot, i have not. Where have you been these five days?

Tify: I had assignments to do Ian and moreover i have some friends with whom i talk to everyday.

Ian: Oh so you must be the popular school girl. How many guys have crush on you?

Tify: Ian i study in a girls school.

Ian: I see. So you did not want to talk to me even once? I was caught up in a problem and as soon as i got free i dropped a mail and felt like talking to you. It had only been three months that we are talking but i feel like we know each other from so long. I want to know you more. Do you not want to talk to me as well?

Tify: I did not know you felt this way about talking to me. Besides i was wrong in thinking you must be busy with other friends and here you were surrounded by a problem. I am so sorry Ian for being so inconsiderate. What happened please tell me.

Ian: Hey! Dont be sorry Tify. I think i know how must feel after looking at my profile. That i must be dating almost every single day. But trust me that is not true. I hardly talk to girls. It was just that i had a small road accident and had a mini project to submit. So i had to work real hard.

Tify: What? What happened? What accident?

Ian: Relax Tify. I had gone to market and my bike skidded cause of the snow.

Tify: How much are you hurt? Are you fine now?

Ian: Yes i am fine now. Submitted the mini project.

And he started laughing after saying that.

Tify: I will hit you so hard, stop laughing. Please tell me where are you hurt.

Ian: My left shoulder bone collided with the road very hard. It got dislocated.

Tify: Ian. Why didn't you tell me. That is not small. And please dont chat until your bone sets back nicely.

Ian: Tify that is why i called you right?

Tify: Yes. I want to meet you Ian. Can i come to your house.

Ian was thrilled at the proposal but he was not sure if Tify will be handling the scenario in his house well. But he did not want to refuse her as well.

Ian: Yes Tify you can come.

Tify: Message me the address i will take a leave from school tomorrow and meet you.

Ian: Okay Tify. Make sure you call me at the points you are confused.

Tify: Ian i get to see you tomorrow. I have such mixed feelings.

Ian: I hope you dont get scared and stop talking to me after you meet me.

Tify: That is such a stupid thought you have. I will never do that.

Ian: I am feeling sleepy cause of the medications. I will meet you tomorrow then.

Tify: Alright Ian. Take care. I will meet you tomorrow.
*****************
I have told him i will meet him tomorrow but how am i going to manage that.

And while she thought about it, her phone beeped and it was a message from Ian. It was his address. They lived at a distance of 10 miles which meant it would hardly take half an hour for Tify to reach him.

She thought to herself that she would lie to her parents for him. But she would tell about it to Hillary.

It was a tradition in her house to give something sweet to someone they met for the first time. So Tify went to the kitchen straightaway and started making her special delicacy. It took her an hour to complete the dish.

Tify heard her mother ask
What are you doing Tify?

Mother we friends decided to cook what we know the best and take for lunch tomorrow so i made these.

Okay Tify. Make sure to clean up and have your dinner. Your father and i are going to sleep now. Good night dear.

That is when Tify realised that it has been almost 11:00 o'clock.

She cleaned the kitchen, had her dinner and retired to bed. When she picked up her phone and messaged Ian a good night, she saw one more message from him.
---------
Wilsy will pick you up from werchestire lane. He is my best friend. You will be safe with him. Meet him there at 9 o'clock. Here is his contact number 4536788. I have messaged him with yours. Good night. Muah.
------------

She checked there was one more message. It was from Wilsy.
----------
Hey Tify. Wilsy this side. Meet you at werchestire lane tomorrow.
----------
She quickly typed a message to Hillary about the planned meeting and the details.

It will be so easy then. I just have to walk for ten minutes to reach werchestire lane.

With that she dozed off to her dreamland, awaiting for the next day eagerly.