VIIII

New Enemies

      "Attention all students of Sacret Heart Academy for boys. The mishaps that has  happens will be tolerated no more. If one is to act out of place they will be kicked out and be sent to public school... Thank You And have a good day" The Head Master finished Speaking over the loud speaker. He was silent for a second, maybe thinking of what he was going to say to me. 

   "Sir. I'm sorry for-" I started "no need." He cut me off then continued  "l understand what you did it was completely a natural thing to do in a situation like that.... But Atticus you have to understand that this won't go with out punishment. And you won't get any special treatment." He Said To me.

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Ok, thank you. You may go Ms. Green"

                                                 ~~~

  That was over. I had to get to my classes. I got to my first period, then the bell rang. great. Day two of school and have yet to even make it to my first period class...

  As I was walking to my 2nd Period and ran into Chuck.

"Oh sorry" I say. But he didn't look botherd about me completely stepping on his toe. Instead he look the a super hero just ran into him.

  "ATTICUS! That was amazing standing up to those mean bullys!!! Now I won't get put in lockers any more!" Chuck yelled as he walked beside me. "Your welcome Chuck" said Atticus. Chucks little chubby face lit up with joy. That made me happy.

  He waved good bye and turned the corner to his class.  Great I still had to find mine.

  There was a map on the wall of the schools layout. I was close to my class, so I just walked casually trying not to get seen by all the people starting at me as I walked by. God's this sucked.

                                                ~~~

I finally got to my class. As I walked in I was one faces I NEVER wanted to see again. So as I am a awkward person, I avoided all eye contact and started to walk to a group of tables that had a open seat. Once the guys saw me one of them put there back pack in the open seat. Jerk. I turned around to try and find another open seat.

"Hey Girl come sit here it's your only other option" Troy Smith said, the main guy in his little group of friends that tried to do who knows what to me. I huffed and walked over. All the guys in the classroom had a hushed laughter. Except one. It was the boy next to Troy kind of just hung his head.

  I sat down trying to ignore Troy and the laughter going on in the class. The bell finally rung and I realized that all my stuff was still out on the bus ramp. Great.  I built up all my courage.

  "Hey Troy... Can I borrow a pencil please." I asked

"You would like that huh?" he Said. I guess it was  support to be funny because he elbowed the person next to him under the table. Then he started to nervously laugh.

"Oh haha very funny, I'm just braking down I laughter that you had to hurt someone to actually laugh at your pathetic joke." I hissed back. The entire class went up in Ohhhs and "you got burned by a girl"

  The boy beside Troy slid me a pencil and a sheet of paper. He  smiled. I smiled back and accepted the pencil and paper.

  Troy was pissed for the entire class period. It was funny.

At the end of class I tried  to give the pencil back. But the boy declined it. Did he even speak? I started to walk out of class with just the pencil. until I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the boy.

He was  about 5'4 with wild blonde hair. I turned around and looked down. "H-hi." he started. "I'm Justin" he finished. His voice was a little squeaky. How old was he?

"Hi I'm Atticus. But you probably know that..." I answered him. We walked out of the class. "What's your 3rd?" Justin said in a hushed tone. "Bruner" I say. "Same" Justin whispered.