VII

You Can Take the girl out of Texas. But you can't take the       Texas out of a girl!

     "Ah here's the little girl" One of the buff guys said. I was guessing he was  the leader of the pack. "What he HELL do you what from me?!?" I say In between struggling. They were just quite an  did a manly snicker. "Ugh really guys how do you see this is going to help you?" I say trying to reason with them as that put me on my feet but some guy still holding my hands behind my back.

    "Awh isn't that sweet the girl is trying to guilt us like a old lady... Well I don't want to hear it." the main guy paused for a second then continued. "Rick gag her" And as he said it was done a guy with a black buzz cut an  medium height came over and gaged me. "

"urggansnvdvsjsngdgdhsanksusgsvsnisheba" that  What I sounded like in-case you were wondering. 

   Like a minute passed and I finally gave up struggling. So I decided to bring them pain when the two other boys came back from there little huddle. That huddle lasted like 5 minutes an  I could tell that the guy that was holding my hand behind me was  kind of just lightly holding them. I guess  because he thought I was not a threat anymore.

   the two boys came back and the main one said "well let's get started" In about .1 of a second My foot made contact with his nuts. He Fell. The the guy behind me I did the same. He let go. When the first two were on the ground grunting in pain I still had one more to deal with. So natural I pulled a little pistol out of the back of my skirt and pointed it at him.

   "I bet you can't even aim" the boy said mocking me. I attempted to say something but I guess  I forgot to take out my gag so it kinda  came out like uglafu. He smerked. So I shot him in his foot. He Fell to the ground crying like a baby. I took my gag out but kept my mouth shut.

    The main guy was getting up so I pointed my gun At him "I would Get back down if I were you.... That goes for you to" I say to th  main guy And the guy getting up behind me. " Now all three of you go sit on the wall and stay!" I say forcefully.

  " Ha like we're going to listen to a girl" the main guy said.

"Ok I will give you 3 Seconds for you to move or your friend here will get shot in his other foot"

"Your Bluffing"

"Ok have it your way" I say as I shoot his friend in his other foot. The guy screams in pain. 

Right Then The Head master come with Chase And Rex Following him. Once the Head Master sees all the blood on the grass, three big buff guys, and a girl with a gun his face dropped. "this is not what it looks like" I say facing the Head Master with the gun I my hand.

"  I think it does All Four of you to my office NOW!!!"

   Hola. How's it goin people of the world... I thought this was  getting a bit boring so I added a little Action!!

~Angel Mae