VIII

Trouble.... I swear I Didn't Do It!

    I started to put my gun in the middle of my skirt and a shirt hidding it but the Headmaster saw me and gestured for me to give him the gun.... I handled it over. The main guy And Rick were helping there friend with the bullets in his feet up. In a matter of seconds  after the Head Master yelled kids in matching uniforms were crowding around to see what was going on.

  "Go back to class this is none of your concern! I will have it all under control. I will also updated you when it is over. But as of new get to class and carry on with the day." The  headmaster said and the boys started to go away.

"Come with me" he said and we followed. Chase and Rex walked with me helping out the two other boys. I decided to walk with the Head in silence.

                                                ~~~

    We arrived in the Head masters office in a few minutes of quite walking. "Take a set" he said pointing to the two chairs in front of his desk. I sat then the boy with the shot feet Sat. "Chase, Rex. Go get the nurse." He Ordered. And they did so.

  "Atticus in what world did you think that it was  Ok to pull out a gun and shoot another student not once but twice!" the Head Master said to me. "Well you see what had happened was that I was being attacked so I defended my self." I say.

"Mr. Smith is this true?"

"No sir of course it's not she pulled the gun on us like a crazed  person!"

"Is This True Miss.Green"

But before I could say anything the nurse came running to aid the injured boy.

  "Are you Ok" The Nurse said to the boy as he started to  aided his feet. "Yeah I'm Ok I guess" He Replyed.  "Ok good" the nurse  said in a calm voice the slapped him. " What was  that for" The boy ranted.

"Well Mr. Nick these two boys were explaining what happened" the nurse said. "Well what did happen Atticus.... please explain!"

     I explained from start to end.

"I see" the he'd master said in a calm voice. Then he continued. "Well it seems like this is all checking out in Atticus's favour. You three boys are in big trouble. Next time take think before you can, or you will be in a world of trouble" The Head Master said and waved them of. I got up and started to walk. "you stay Atticus."

   Hola people!! How's it goin! Well it's summer so more chapters should be coming!! Also You can Follow me on instagram @that.fandom.blog There's a lot of fandom post like Book quotes, Music Lyrics, and stupid jokes.

Also You can find me on Tumbler @Hazel_Levesque_1928 I post what ever fandom I'm in, I post birthdays of YouTube's and book Characters! or just what ever I think is funny

-Angle Mae