The start

I wake up, open my eyes. To a modern room. "Ch- he is good! To het me into his apartment" I mutter, as I look around for him. I add some make up on, to make my eyes look baggy. As if I've been crying for hours.

I stand up and look around. He is on the floor sleeping shirtless, he has abs. Aigoo, how many women have you dated? I start poking his face, "yah, wake up" I said a bit bluntly. "5 more minutes Omma~" he said woth a scratchy voice. HAHAHAHA SO HE IS A MAMA's BOY?! How much better can this get?!

My allergic reactions went away as I was sleeping, luckily. "Ah.. Your awake" he said sitting up. "You want breakfast? A shower?" He said. "I'm fine.." Making my stomach grumble. "Haha! I insist! The bathroom is around the corner, cant miss it. Towels are in the mini closet inside the bathroom. I'll make breakfast while you do that" he said pointing to a hallway.

"Ah, thank you" I said bowing my head a bit, and I said it shyly. I went to the bathroom and took my shower. He only has men shampoo and conditioner... I will smell like a man. I might as well smell like him, to mark I'm his. For his 2nd check point.

I got out of the shower, opened the closest. This bit*h got me good, no more towels. I opened the door a bit, "ah... BaRo?" I said quietly. "Yess~" he said from the kitchen. "You ran out of towels" I say a bit louder. He stopped cooking and walked to the bathroom with a fresh towel. Then he accidentally 'slips' on the 'floor' causing him to push to bathroom door to open, pushing me along with the door. This B!

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Urgh, yeah" he said rubbing his forehead with one hand, grabbing he door with he other trying to stand. IM HIDING BEHIND THE FREAKING DOOR! He opens it WIDE open. "AH! Sorry!" I couldn't help but slap him. Im a girl with pride.

I put the towel on, "I have no clothes... And are you okay? That was an accident" I said 'cutely'. "Aha? Yeah, I'll get you some" he said standing up rubbing his bruise.

He came back, and I waited in the living room. With only a towel on, to see his next move. "This is the only shirt I have.. It's a bit big. Sorry" he said giving me a long sleeve shirt. "Turn." I said making a hand movement for him to look away.

When I know he wont look, I put the shirt on. I look like a girlfriend who slept over at a guys house, had 'it' and wore his shirt... Thats kinda what happened. Right?

"Okay." I said, telling him it's appropriate to look now. "Ah- your so cute!" He whispered to himself. I blush a bit, not used to wearing this stuff. "Oh and sorry, I only have guy Shampoo and conditioner" he said. "Thats fine, makes sense. You are a guy" I said.

He walked to a table, pulled out a chair. "Time to eat!" He said. "No seafood?" I ask, slowly walking to the seat. "Nope! A normal omelette!" He said as I sat down, and he pushes me in. I smile. "Thank you!" Bowing my head. "Eat, you must be hungry!" He said digging in.

I took a bite, this was obviously frozen food. "Mmm- This is good! How did you make this?!" I ask. "Well I cut up the vegetables and grounded the meat, mixed together the inside of the eggs. Then I scrambled the eggs, and the meat and vegetables separately. I put them together, than bam!" He said. "I thought you should to the meat and vegetables separate to, the meat will take longer to cook than the vegetables" I said, pretending to sound confused. "... Maybe it's undercooked! Stop eating!" He said taking my plate. "Ani!" I said taking the plate back.

I ate the whole thing. I looked at the time, "ah! I have to go to work! Can I have a ride home? So I can change?" I ask. Wait never mind, he would know where I live. And I definitely can't let him find out where I work!

"Never mind! Thank you for today!" I said, gathering my belongings. I ran out the door, to the outside world. I'm still wearing only a shirt. "DAMN LIFE!" I yelled as I started running.