Chapter 11

AND NOW... FOR THE ANTICIPATED...

ELEVENTH CHAPTER!!!!!

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

i am so sorry oh my god.

It's actually been like half a year but at this moment I just am recovering from a serious accident soooo... I'm sorry :( and I can't type fast haha I am on my phone!!

I love you all so much honestly. Thank you so much for the comments, I read every single one :*

------------------------------

Harry can memorize everything about me if he desired to… he could simply just think back and picture me…

This is where we differ obviously… all I can remember is the feeling of his arm when he leads me… the feeling of his protective arms… his breath on my neck… his lips on my lips…

 I wish I could have my senses back, All five of them. You know, you never really appreciate everything you have until it is gone. That’s why I appreciate everything that Harry does for me… because I know that one day I might lose him too.

I shudder at that thought and furrow my eyebrows as I nibble on my bottom lip.

“A-Are you alright Lou…?” Harry asked with worry in his voice.

“Y-Yeah” I said breathlessly.

Harry and I have been sitting in the same position on the bathroom floor for about 20 minutes now. My scars showing – which makes  me quite uncomfortable I might add – our foreheads together. Almost like we are afraid to lose the contact… afraid that if it leaves… we may never get it back.

We sat in silence… me drowning in my poisonous thoughts… until…

“ I-I’m sorry Lou..” harry said with an exhale. I felt his forehead tighten as he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Don’t be sorry…” I whispered as I raised my hand to his cheek… slowly caressing it with my thumb back and forth. “You have nothing to be sorry about.” I said as I tilted my head up a bit to pant a quick peck on his lips. “nothing…”

Suddenly I heard my mum call up to us, “Boys! breakfast!!”

We jumped at her voice and separated our foreheads. I instantly missed the sensation of his skin on mine.

“Erm… we should probably go down…” Harry said as he stood and then helped me up to my feet as well. As I stood up I started to stumble backwards.

“Woah there” Harry said as he caught me and wrapped his arm around my waist so I couldn’t lose my balance once again. I blushed at his touch and I could hear the smile on his face. He walked me downstairs and that’s when I noticed I was still shirtless… I never put one on…

We sat down at the table for breakfast and we had our morning tea. Harry sat right next to me, close as we possibly could get. That made me smile. I sensed him moving a bit… what was he up to? Suddenly I felt his hand snake into mine, grasping it gently. I couldn’t help the smile that started to play on my lips at the touch of his hand.

I squeezed it back and tilted my head towards him with a wide smile on my face. I turned back and sipped my tea. Perfect tea, perfect moment… with the perfect boy.

----------------

Ok guys so this is really short and I am aware but I felt bad so here is a little bit to keep you waiting haha. I will be writing way more now… try to make the chapters a bit longer.

I appreciate the comments and the votes x

Message me anytime <3 I love youuuu