Chapter 24

A/N

Oh my god guys, I can't believe I'm already writing Chapter 24. This is crazy. Why? This is the last chapter of my story ):

I still have editing to do, so don't y'all worry ^_^

I'm debating a sequel still, it depends on what kind of response this story gets ^_^

so....here we go. Last chapter. Another action chapter ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________

I brought my lips to his, after sitting in his lap. It began to get heated, and I knew very well what would happen. My body shuttered slightly.

"Please, don't do something you'll regret." Drake gasped.

"I know I won't have regrets." I whispered.

"You don't know what you're saying.."

"Drake, I know what I'm saying. Especially because I've given thought to it."

"You have?"

"Of course, it was a conversation I've had with Kim when we went to Atlanta."

No words were spoken after that. I broke off the kiss, moving to the door, locking it. No need for someone to walk in.

Moving back to Drake, I sat in his lap again, as he spun me around pushing me onto the bed, lying on top of me.

I would love to tell you I wasn't nervous. Well sometimes the truth isn't what you expect. He broke off the kiss, but my eyes were closed and I had no intention of opening them. I felt his body lift from mine, so I suspected he was getting a condom. I hope.

I felt his body press against mine again. His body grinded against me, this felt so right when it was so wrong.

I felt my shirt come off, and his bare skin pressed to mine. His body was hot, against mine which was cold.

The rest came off quickly from both of us. Kim had warned me about this, she warned me I wouldn't enjoy this as much as it was made out to be. Not that I cared. I needed Drake to secure us, the final bond. One body, one flesh. That he couldn't leave me. I wasn't like the other girls he's had sex with. I was here to stay.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I wasn't prepared in the least bit for what he was doing.

I screamed out in pain. Hopefully Michelle wouldn't hear me.

"Shh..." Drake whispered huskily into my ear, "You're going to be fine." I didn't know how to react to his words. Be offended, or reassured.

Pain coursed through my body, it was like a different version of a menstrual cycle. Not because of the pain, but because of the elation that came as a side effect.

By body shuttered and went rigid. Clearly I would have some 'after-shock' from this. I hope I wouldn't be too bruised.

Drake pressed his lips softly to mine, condemning my thoughts.

"Drake.." I whimpered.

"What?"

"You realize you can't leave me?"

"Absolutely not. Why do you think I'm doing this? I wouldn't have agreed if I didn't plan on keeping you."

I received mixed feelings about those words. I was happy, yet I felt some other feeling, hard to describe. If he had said no, it was over.

I was so deep in thought that I wasn't feeling pain, I was somewhere else.

My mind was brought back to reality when Drake's back arched. He collapsed on top of me.