Chapter 7

A/N

Alright, welcome to the creativity that is my mind. In other words, the Friday night party xD

I haven't completely decided what will happen yet, so bear with me, and hopefully things turn out all right by the end of the chapter!

Picture will be of...oh Cooper probably.

___________________________________________________________________________

By the time Friday rolled around, I was antsy and anxious. I had been hearing about the party all week, from people all over the school. It was getting quite interesting really. Supposedly, this was the life of high school, the main event. Once you made it to this party, consider yourself privileged.

It was probably around 6:45 p.m. when I started getting ready. I made sure to eat and be out of my parents way by the time I needed to start getting ready. I locked my doors, making sure nobody could barge in, and to make sure nobody wondered in here, I took the keys that would unlock my door. Thankfully, there were only two that could unlock my bedroom and I now had both. I hopped in the shower, and started from ground zero. I made sure to charge my iPhone so I would have full battery for the party.

I was hoping my parents were oblivious enough to my life, that they wouldn't give me any thought for locking myself away.

When I got dressed, I put on stripper heels, skin-tight black leather pants, white strapless bra, and a 'dress shirt'. The dress shirt wasn't actually a shirt. It was more like a strapless bra, that was a wide strap that wrapped around my chest, and the front made a 'V' down to my belly button. It was kind of like a vest, and the only thing holding it up on me, other than the strap, was the collar. The front had a loose black tie, and buttons down the front. I put in dangling diamond earrings and did my make-up a little fancier after doing my hair. I put on face serum, liquid glitter, black eyeliner, mascara, and silver eye shadow, but the eye shadow was just a light amount. I didn't want it to be too heavy.

By the time I finished getting ready, and had the finishing touches done, it was approaching 8:45. I took an extremely extensive shower. It was overdue.

I walked into my room and picked up my phone.

I'm waiting outside your window, whenever you're ready.

I looked out, and sure enough, Drake's car was parked out there.

I'm coming.

I waited for a minute, and watched him get out of his car and walk over to the window, which I opened, removing the screen.

"I hope you know if I get hurt coming down, I'm going to kill you." I made the idle threat.

"Don't worry, I'll catch you!" he held his arms up. This felt like a remix of Romeo and Juliet. Sick and twisted if you ask me. I hated that play, they were so bitchy and whiny.

I threw my legs over the window sill, and threw myself out the window. Now, being a dancer, I've done more dangerous things in my life, but this was probably up there with some of the crazier ones.

I threw my legs up, so it appeared as if I was sitting on air. Drake realized what I was doing, so adjusted his stance to catch me. Which he did.

"I feel hot." I said, brushing my hair back out of my face.

"You look hot."

"Well so do you." I winked. He was wearing black khaki shorts, black Nike Shox, and a black dress shirt that was extremely tight fitting, had rolled sleeves, and was only half done, exposing his 'V' line, and his six pack. This wasn't helping me in any way, shape, and/or form. I wasn't trying to fall in love with him. This was just adding on to the list of why I was liking him more. Ahhh, kill me now.