Chapter 18

A/N

Oh my god, only 6 more chapters to go ):

I've enjoyed this journey though ^_^ and hopefully, if you guys would like, we'll see more of Kristen and the guys (everyone in the story) ^_^

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Kristen pov*

Needless to say, I was allowed to stay home on Tuesday, but I wasn't left alone. Matt stayed with me, to make sure I didn't do anything stupid. Kim came over that afternoon to check on me, which I was fine.

That night wasn't interesting, although my family was fairly pleasant.

**********

You got me and I could not defend it

I tried but I had to surrender

Your style got me under the spell

Let me no other choice but to get down

It's too late, it's too late

You got it, you got it

When I look into your eyes, it's over

You got me hooked with your love controller

I'm trippin' and I could not get over

I feel lucky like a four leaf clover

I'm into you, I'm into you

I'm into you, yeaaah

I'm into you, I'm into you

I'm into you, yeaaah

The Jennifer Lopez lyrics pulsed gently through my room. I looked over at my clock which read 6:00. Ugh, I had to get up. I lazily dragged myself into the shower, and made it quick. A speedy breakfast, and my morning coffee and I changed for school. Sweat pants, sweat shirt, pony tail, glasses, and I put in my hoop earring, just because I wanted something nice on me.

I made sure to grab all my stuff, and made my way to my car. It was so nice to be able to drive again.

I drove to school, feeling pretty relaxed and laid-back today. Go with the flow kind of attitude. I arrived to school ten minutes early, so I went to the cafeteria to look for my friends. I didn't see them in there, so disappointed, I went to my locker.

My locker was decorated with 'welcome back' decorations and my three friends were waiting for me. They were standing there with four slices of cake.

"Welcome back babydoll." Hayden said, grinning like an idiot.

"Thank you so much." I smiled, taking the cake.

"Well a toast of food, to Kristen's good health!" Kim chanted.

I smiled, and we toasted to good health with cake. Weird right? We screwed around for a few minutes after that, until the bell rang.

"Well Hayden and I have a presentation to make, so we better be off." Ryan said, giving us a goodbye hug.

"I better get to my first period as well." Kim winked. I held her back though.

"Where has Aaron been? I thought he was off for two weeks or so?" I asked.

"He's been staying with Ryan. Obviously. They're related?" I felt stupid.

"Well I haven't seen him around." I pointed out.