--7--

∞New York∞
I walk through the rain. Elizabeth decided to give me some time alone. And I am using this time to explore the city. I still cannot believe that I slept with Dimitri. I cheated on Jasper. Although I do not feel guilt for mg actions, I know I should. In the years that I was humane, I was very compassionate and that was something that sculptured the way I was and now I do not have that compassion.

Knowing I left my husband with my children, makes me want to run. Run back to Forks. Try to resume life. But I am under thee control of Elizabeth. And she won't let me go anytime soon. No one has tried to contact me, no one is looking for me. I am alone.

Up ahead I see a familiar lady. Her black pixie cut hair seems to shine as she walks away from me, almost gliding with elegance. I speed up. "Alice!" I call.

The lady turns around and it is, in fact, Alice. She looks at me nervously and almost hesitantly. "Bella? Is that you?" I nod and through my arms around her neck. She laughs and hugs me tightly.

"Its good to see you Ali," I smile.

"You two Bells," she replies.

"What are you doing in New York?" I ask.

"Caleb and I have been traveling,'' she shrugs. "If we're going to live forever, I want to live the high life."

-Elizabath-
I scream in anger and I throw my fist at the nearest wall. Dimitri jumps a little as I leave an indent in the wall! "How the fuck does Isabella find Auce in fucking New York?"

"I don't know Eli," he mutters.

"I'm going to fucking kill Caleb!!! He is lucky I compelled them both to forget seeing one another," I scream.

"If they don't remember, why are you still angry?" Dimitri raises an eyebrow.

"Because he is being careless! Isabella must not be found yet!" I pace back and forward. "All I require from both is the safety of Isabella and of Alice. I don't want much but somehow you manage to fuck it up,."

My harsh words make Dimitri flinch. But they also make an idea pop into my head. I think over my plan before summoning Isabella to my room. She walks in shyly, her brown eyes stating at the ground. I smile at her before telling her what I want her to do. Once I am finished I whisper, "I want you to forget Dimitri, go back to Forks and turn your humanity back on."

-Jasper-
I pace my bedroom, running my fingers through my tousled blond hair. I have been so concerned about Isa lately that I cannot think about anything except for her. I miss her. I miss my wife. I miss my mate. I miss my Isabella.

I am pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on the front door. Signing I take a deep breathe of the clean air, incase my visitor is a human, and head down the stairs. When I pull the door open, the breath I held blew out in a gasp as I looked into a pair of familiar, red eyes.

Isabella smiles at me and I cannot smile back from the shock. "Is- Bel- Sweetheart?" I stutter.

A tear rolls down her face as she wraps her arms around me. "Jasper," she whispers. I breathe in her sweet scent and squeeze her so tight, that if she were still a human, I would've broken some of her bones.

"I missed you so much," I whimper.

"And I you," she kissed my shoulder.

I pull away before slamming my mouth against hers, tasting the sweetness of her lips. Isabella quickly deepens the kiss causing me to moan. I slide my tongue into her mouth, where we have a fierce battle. As we don't need to breathe, we continue pur passionate lip-lock. I pull Isabella closer to me and her shirt rides up her hips slightly so I press the palm of my hand against the smooth skin.

Isabella's hand slides up to the back of my neck and her fingers tangle with my curly hair. I pull Isabella inside before shutting the door, in which Isabella backs up to it. She lightly bites my bottom lip and I squeeze her hips. Isabella breaks the kiss and smiles at me.

"I love you."

A/N
Jasper and Bella are reunited!

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in quite a while but I've been having some problems with my self-esteem in writing. I've been receiving some nasty messages about my story and it has affected me greatly. I've been told that 'I cannot write for shit' and that 'I am not worth the air I breathe.'

To the people writing these nasty comments, no one appreciates people like you.

Sorry.