Orihime and Ulquiorra part 28

Aizen POV: What should I do to find a way to take orihime and ulquiorra baby rose? I will use her for my plan to kill everyone who's in my way so I can take over the soul society and the world of the living. I'll just have to wait till she's older..he smirked.
Orihime sat down holding rose and ulquiorra sat down next to her. Ulquiorra put his arm around orihime and said "I love you onna". Orihime looked at him and blushed a little and said "I love you too ulquiorra-kun". Rose was looking at orihime and ulquiorra while she was smiling orihime smiled and ulquiorra smiled a bit. Orihime told ulquiorra "you know it's almost rose birthday? she will be one years old." Ulquiorra looked at orihime confused and said "birthday? What is a birthday?" Orihime nodded and said "yes a birthday is that someone who was born on a day for example your birthday can be on December 1st so you were born on December 1st, rose was born on April 29 so that's a birthday". Ulquiorra said "I understand now". Hunter was laying down in bed playing with her toys.
Gin POV: I was walking in the hallway and saw Aizen, Aizen saw me and said "gin why are you here?" While he smirked. "I'm here because I was looking for you so I can tell you that you were gonna use orihime and ulquiorra baby rose to take over the soul society and the world of the living." Aizen smirked and said "yes I am once I'm done using her I will kill her". Gin smiled with his eyes closed and said "okay lord Aizen I was just making sure what you were gonna do to her". Aizen smirked and walk away with gin.
Ulquiorra and orihime got ready for bed and put rose in her crib. Orihime looked at rose and smiled. Ulquiorra was looking at orihime and rose and thought to himself "I need to protect orihime and rose they are my family and aizen might do something to rose". Soon rose fell asleep and hunter fell asleep orihime and ulquiorra went into their bed. Ulquiorra looked at orihime and said "I love you onna" orihime blushed and said "I love you too ulquiorra-kun". Ulquiorra held orihime close and soon they both fell asleep.

Hope you love this chapter I'm so happy for orihime and ulquiorra they are now a family, well bye. ^^