Orihime and Ulquiorra part 19

Ulquiorra and Orihime woke up at the same time ulquiorra said "good morning dear." Orihime said "good morning hun." Hunter woke up and licked orihime face orihime was laughing and she was happy. Ulquiorra got up and put his shirt on and he went into the kitchen and made orihime her breakfast and poured hunter her dog food. Orihime shared her food with ulquiorra and hunter was happily eating her dog food with water. When orihime and ulquiorra finished their food ulquiorra picked up the tray and put them in the kitchen. Ulquiorra came back and sat on orihime bed. Orihime said "u-ulqui-ulquiorra now let's discuss having k-kids!" Ulquiorra nodded and turned to orihime. Orihime said "so what kind of kids you want?" Ulquiorra said "well a girl with black hair with green eyes and she will be beautiful like you orihime blushed and ulquiorra kept on going and said she will have the same powers as us she could be caring, loving,helpful,smiling,and special." Orihime was surprised and said "wow I bet she would be all those things." Ulquiorra smiled and said "I love you onna." Orihime said "I love you too ulqui-kun."

I really hope you enjoy it and sorry I was busy please forgive me.