Orihime and Ulquiorra part 23

Hunter woke up and she was licking orihime and ulquiorra. They both woke up and ulquiorra got up and said "I'll bring your breakfast" orihime smiled and said "okay". Ulquiorra put his uniform on and went out the room he went to the kitchen to make orihime breakfast. When he was done he walked back to orihime room he opened the door and walked in and gave orihime her breakfast. Orihime smiled and said "thank you ulquiorra-kun". Ulquiorra nodded and orihime was eating her food she told ulquiorra "come here" and ulquiorra came to her and said "what is it now onna?" orihime said "let's eat together" ulquiorra said "fine". Ulquiorra kneel down and orihime put some food on the fork and said "open your mouth" ulquiorra said "fine" and opened his mouth. Orihime put the food in his mouth and ulquiorra was chewing it then he swallowed it. Orihime said "is it good?" Ulquiorra nodded. Orihime felt like she was going to throw up so she went to the bathroom and went to the toilet ulquiorra followed her and stopped at the door he said "onna are you alright?" Orihime said "y-yeah I'm alright" it been six minutes and orihime got out the bathroom and said to ulquiorra "I'm p-pregnant" ulquiorra eyes widen and said "I'm gonna be a father?" Orihime said "y-yeah". Ulquiorra was happy in the inside but he couldn't show how happy he was to be a father. Ulquiorra helped orihime to get to her bed and layed her down. Orihime said while she smiled "I hope it's a girl" ulquiorra grabbed her hand and held it and said "I hope so too" a tear fell from ulquiorra eyes. Orihime was shocked and said "u-ulquiorra a tear fell from your eyes" ulquiorra was shocked too and said "how can I cry if I don't have a heart?" Orihime smiled and said "ulquiorra I think your happy that your a father. Ulquiorra said "yeah I guess" Orihime told ulquiorra to get her lunch and ulquiorra brought her lunch. When she was done ulquiorra and hunter played for a little bit orihime was smiling and laughing. She was so happy that now she's a wife and a mother and she hoped ulquiorra is happy being a husband and a father. Hunter was tired so she went to her bed and fell asleep it was already dinner time so ulquiorra brought dinner for two so they both could eat. Ulquiorra and orihime was eating orihime said "I'm glad that we will be great parents" ulquiorra looked at her and said "I'm glad too" orihime was happy she can't wait to tell her friends. When they were done orihime went to her bed and layer down ulquiorra took the finished food and put them in the kitchen he came back and took his uniform off and layed down on the bed with orihime. Orihime looked at him and said "I love you ulquiorra" ulquiorra said "I love you too onna" ulquiorra and orihime closed their eyes and fell asleep.

I hope you liked it sorry that I didn't update I was busy thank you for reading.