Take me home (A Harry Styles Fanfic)

I'm Kirsten. And This Is My story .

It was Summer 09' And I had fallen in love with This Beautiful curly haired Gentleman. his eyes were gleaming green and he had chocolate brown flocks of curls That felt like a puppy. And His skin, Was so smooth . 

Me And My friend Alex have been best friends for 5 years.

Alex Calls herself the 'Ugly' Friend but she is beautiful and the one who has and actually gets boyfriends.

No one likes me. No one has even cam close to asking me out. But I don't need anyone right now. I am on 15 and Its not like we are gonna get married. 

But than Again I get jealous.

But there is this one guy. she always talks about his name is Zayn Malik.

he has cheated on her and has broke her heart many times. But When He looks into her eys and asks her out she automatically says ''YES!''

Its Always " Look At Zayn" or. "Omg I heard that Zayn wants me back" Or.. "Zayn has a new girlfriend." Or... "There's Zayn act like your having fun"

But Most of the time. He doesn't even look at us.

Then There is me. Kirsten Horrison.

The Only 9th grader to not have a boyfriend. The only 9th grader to have not went to a party. And The girl who is weird. Ugly. and too skinny.

But That all was about to change.

__________________________________________________________________

Okay! This is just my prologue. I hope you guys like it.

I am going to update Once I get 50 reads . 10 votes. and 5 comments. <3

Thank you guys for reading and I will be updating shortly. <3

- WeyHey_Niall_Horan