Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Aaliyah POV:

"Pregnant" I repeated again making sure I heard the doctor right.

"Yes pregnant you aren't that far along so if you are still able to have an abortion if you choose"

"That won't be necessary" I said sitting up.

"You might want to take it easy"

"Okay" I replied. She then walked out the room closing the door behind her.

"Pregnant aaliyah" my daddy said sitting next to me. "Wh-"

"My babygirl having a baby"

"Yeah" I whispered looking over at her. I just couldn't believe I was going to have a baby I'm only 18 years old. My mind went racing to all the times I had slept with marcus. I can't even remember if he used a condom or not, but I could of sworn he did everytime.

"Aaliyah you getting out of hand first the drugs now this. I ain't having this bullshit no more after you get out this hospital an yo leg heal you coming to stay with me in Atlanta.

"I'm 18 you can't tell me what to do"

"What?" he said standing up. His eyes got real big, and for the first time I was scared of my father. I thought he was going to hit me or something by how tight his fist got.

"As long as yo ass in my damn house you gone live by what I damn say"...."Kelly get her shit ready we getting the fuck out this hospital"

"No they haven't released her yet, and she in the hospital you really think she need this right now?"

"I'm not about to sugar coat shit she --"

"Yeah she got pregnant, and she know she to young but yelling at her ain't gone change nothing"  my momma said getting up off the chair walking towards my dad.

"Why you let this happen then?"

"Why I let this happen don't put all this on me because you never around for her to turn to"

"I know I'm busy watching my ass getting money so yall can drive them nice ass cars in the driveway, and live in that big ass house"

"I don't need yo damn money I can --"

"Excuse me, but I am gonna have to ask you to leave" this nurse said coming into the room holding a clipboard.

"Leave shit yall charging me for her staying here so how the fuck you gone tell me to leave" my daddy said snatching his coat. "I will see you later" my daddy said kissing me on the forehead walking out the door.

"Baby when I told you I wanted a grandchild I didn't mean it literally" she said kissing my forehead. "But we will talk about this later" she said kissing me goodbye.

Can things get anymore fucked up? No matter what I do i always get knocked down. My hand went down to my stomach, and just rested there.

If I wasn't that far along with my pregnancy then one one person could be the father. Marcus. He was the last person I wanted to be the father of my baby. This was just to much right now I rolled over on my right side, and fell asleep.

I woke up when I heard someone coming in my room. I didn't turn to look I just laid there I don't want to be bother right now by nobody. On top of being out for a week, have a sprain ankle, and being pregnant I think it can't get any more worse.

"Aaliyah" I heard them whisper. I didn't turn to look, nor did I even care I was in one of those moods. They called my name a couple more times, but I didn't answer.