Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Aaliyah POV:

We all got dressed got in my car, and headed to the mall downtown. Once we were their marcus didn't waste no time he started complaining.

"Well you ain't have to come you could of stayed at home nobody asked you to come" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Man shut up and hurry up I ain't got all day"

"Mhmm like you got somewhere to go"

After we left Burlington we went to the Mcdonald's inside the mall, and got something to eat. I ordered the kids both a happy meal, and I had a filet-o-fish with fries.

"What you want marcus?" I asked.

"Let me get a number one with Pepsi"

After are food was done marcus grabbed the tray, and brought it to the table. I couldn't stop staring at the fine guys at the mall I mean Damn. Most of them was at the barbershop getting they hair lined up, and some was getting new shoes at Foot Locker.Once we got tae his shoes we left the mall marcus drove, because I was tired.

It was a quiet ride home tae, and nikki was in the back playing with they toys. I turned the radio on put my head back on my seat, and looked out the window.

"Why you quiet?" marcus asked. I glanced over at him for a quick second, and turned back towards the window.

" 'Cus I ain't got nothing to say"

"What, What, Aaliyah ain't got nothing to say"
" Shut up" I said. He ain't do nothing but start laughing I think he like messing with me all the time.

We pulled up in are driveway five minutes later. I got out the car took nikki & tae out, and brought them in the house. After they was in the house I came back out to help marcus with the bags.

"Naw I got it gone in the house" he said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"Iight" I said walking in the house. He brought all the bags up to the guest room, and came back downstairs. It wasn't nothing else to do so we put in Megamind for them to watch. We didn't get into the movie 20 minutes before they where knockout tae on my lay sleep, and nikki on marcus shoulder.

"Marcus can you carry tae upstairs, and I get nikki?"

"Yeah" he said yawning getting up grabbing tae off my lap, and I picking nikki up taking her to her room laying her down on the bed.

"Night nikki" I whispered kissing her on the forehead, then walking to my room. I stripped down to my bra, and panties walked over to my dresser grabbed my white muscle shirt and put it on. But before I went to sleep I checked the front door then tae, and nikki's room to make sure their were sleep.

Just as I finally got in my bed I head a knock on my door it was probable one of the little ones.

"Come in" I said. Whoever it was was quiet so I turned around, and it was no one other then marcus standing their with a smile on his face looking at my ass. I know I should be embarrassed in my underwear in front of him but I have known him for so long.

But what does he want now I am to tired to play his little games?

"What do you want?"

"I'm sleeping in here because the couch be hurting my back"

"So, and how you gone say what you gone do their is another room in the house"

"What room?"

"The other guess room"

"Naw that room empty"

"So go get a blanket, and pillow and make a pallet in their" I said laughing.

"Fa real Aaliyah its like that?"

"Yep"

"Iight den" he said walking towards the door. Much as marcus piss me off he still like my brother. Ugh!

"Okay you can sleep in here..." I said he turned around, and walked toward the bed. "On the floor not own my bed"

"Man I should just go sleep on the damn couch better then this shit" marcus mumbled

"I'm sorry what was that?"

"Nothing Damn"

" Yeah just shut up 'cus you know they sleep" I said tossing him a blanket, and a pillow. Wait he could sleep in one of my brothers room. "Marcus why can't you sleep in one of my brothers room?"

"Hell Naw! You know what they be doing in they bed I ain't about to sleep their"

"Wow marcus" I said climbing in bed under the covers. Damn I forgot the light! I got out the bed cut the light off and got back comfortable in bed. As soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep.

"Aaliyah?"

"Huh?"

"You sleep?"

"Mhmm" I mumbled half asleep. I remember hearing movement on the floor then I felt the bed deepen, and I was knocked out after that.

*ZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzz*

I woke up because it got really hot, and I just felt irritated. I threw the covers off my, and open my eyes.

I was still tired so I got up turned the heat down, and got back in bed. It was way to early for me to be better up the sun was just rising I think. So I crawled back in bed hitting something in the process.

"Huh" someone mumbled.

"Sorry" I whispered laying back down on my pillow. It didn't hit me til I closed my eyes I know damn well Marcus did not get my bed last night.

"Marcus....marcus....marcus" I whispered shaking him. He didn't move or say nothing. It am to tired to be trynna wake him up. So I just let it be until I wake up.

*ZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzz*

I woke up sweating it was to hot in here. When I open my eyes I turn my head to see marcus still on my bed but this time he had his arms around me. Are you serious? He was shirtless facing my back with his arms around me.

"Marcus" I said moving my body back to wake him up.  I know it sounds wrong, but it is hot and I am trying to get out this bed.  

"Marcus!" i yelled.

"What" he mumbled.

"Let me go, and get out my bed"

" Why"

"What chu mean Why? This my bed get out"

"Calm down its to early for all that" he said. I knew by now he was up.

" Okay then move yo arms then"

"I like this position" he said licking my ear.

"STOP! That's nasty" I yelled. As usual he didn't stop. He started playing with my ear trailing kiss from my ear to the back of my neck. A little moan escaped my lips.

"Stop playing Marcus its to hot for all that" I whined. He pulled his lips away from my neck, and whispered...

"Who says I am playing" he said planting another kiss on my neck, and pulled his arm off me. I got out of bed, and went to check on the heat.

It was on 80 damn I must of did that last night on accident. I turned it down to 40 to get  it cool in here, and went back to my room. Marcus was on my bed with his hands behind his head watching T.V. Who the fuck he think he is?

"Marcus what chu doin?"