Chapter 8

Derek prov
"Alpha Parker sir apparently your sister got married and you adopted sister Ember retuned to find her mate"Damien spoke
"Oh that's very interesting I want you to send Alec into spie on the pack"
"Very well shall I go get him"
"No just mink link him"

Soon enough Alec appeared before  me.
"Alpha Parker I heard you had a mission for me"
"Yes,i want you to spie on the Moonlight night pack.If they ask say your parents left you when you were little and you have no family the. I want you to keep and eye on my Sister Ember,and storm and my brother Xavier because those three have mates and Lucas don't go near him but watch him"

"No go you are wasting time and when it is full moon in a week you shall return"
"Yes alpha"
As soon as he left a smirk appeared on my face.
"The time is drawing near and soon The Moonlight night pack will perish"

Alec Prov
"Alec Alpha Parker wishes to see you immediately now"Beta Damien spoke
"I'll be right their"
Rushing you the stairs I made my way into Alpha Parkers room.

"Alpha Parker I heard you had a mission for me"
"Yes,i want you to spie on the Moonlight night pack.If they ask say your parents left you when you were little and you have no family the. I want you to keep and eye on my Sister Ember,and storm and my brother Xavier because those three have mates and Lucas don't go near him but watch him"

"No go you are wasting time and when it is full moon in a week you shall return"
"Yes alpha"I spoke
Rushing outside before shifting into my wolf Rune which was a  Dark grey wolf with blue eyes.Growing I smeared as I came close to the Moonlight night pack territory
"Now time to begin the mission"

Harley pro
Alpha Lucas had just sent me ,Landon,Jeremy out on a patrol when me picked up on a rouge scent.
"Keep a look out it seems the rouge is near"Landon spoke through mindlink

A with dark grey fur caught my eyes caught my attention
"Landon look theirs the rouge"
"Come on then"
The rouge shifted when we shifted
"Who are you and what are you doing here"
"Im Alec Bailey I wish to join your pack you see my parent left me when I was little"
"But you smell of shades blood"

"I had to cross their territory to get to your pack and they chased me and I got away by the skin of my teeth."
I looked at Landon and Jeremy
"Do you guys believe him"
"I don't know let's take him back and put him in the cells and then he can be questioned"

"Well your coming with us"
grabbing him by the arm Jeremy grabbed him by the other and we walked with him the whole way to the pack house.As soon as we got their Alpha Lucas was in the yard with two more member who walked behind us.

"Landon take him to the cells Harley stay here"
Ember walked over and wrapped her arms around me.
"I'm glad you back"
"Yea me too"

"Theirs something about that guy that's familiar like I've seen home before when I was younger"
"Never mind lets go for a run"
"Sure race you to the river"I challenged
Shifting Ember shifted into her reddish Ginger wolf.

Letting out a playful bark we zipped threw the tree line.Ember by my side until the last stretch were she beat me.Wagging her tail in pride Ember shifted back and sat down and I did the same.
"So how long have you been away from your pack"
"Well since my mom died 16 years I'm not sure though"

"That must have taken a toll on you a lot"
"Yea it did"
Wrapping my arm around her I pulled her close watching the river flow it was so peaceful.
"Harley I don't think this will be all over until Derek is dead,when he was younger he loved to be around mom and he loved me and storm,Lucas and Xavier but now he hates us and want s us dead"

"Ember he wants power for his greed and the only way he gets it if he kills the alphas family and siblings,but I promise he will not lay a hand on you at all"
We sat their for hours listening how quiet it was.

Until Lucas's voice filled my mind
"Ember,Storm is having her kid now"
"I'll be their as soon as I can"
"Harley I have to go Storm is having her kid"

Shifting into my reddish ginger wolf I ran all the way back to the pack house with Harley right behind me.

Storm prov
I can't believe four months had gone by already and any day now I would burst.
"Landon"I rasped as pain filled me
"Storm what oh my ill get the pack doctor."

"You better hurry"
"I promise and I linked Ember she'll be with you till I get the pack doctor"
Soon enough ember rushed through the door.

"Hey storm I got here as soon as I heard.How are you doing"
"How does it look like I'm doing I'm having a child"I screamed At her
"Yah I know and then you'll get to see you new child"

That's when the doc walked in the room.
"Hello doctor.David"
"Hello Ember alright everyone out except Landon now"