Chapter 5

Storm prov

My eyes fluttered open to see that I had Landon's arms wrapped around me and I couldn't get out.

I was a fully mated she werewolf and soon I might have a family of my own.
"Good Morning love"
"Morning."

"Want to get something to eat I'm starving"
"Sure"
(The characters in my story really don't go to places)

Landon reached out to wrap his arms around me but instead I slipped out from his arms and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.Lucas looked at me in amusement as Landon scooped me off my feet.

"Hello Landon I see you and my sister are fully mated"
"Yup Alpha Parker"
"Lucas don't be hard on his he's my mate my other half and you'll find yours someday"
"Dad would have not made me alpha but he didn't want to be alpha anymore"He snarled

"Relax Lucas storms not 4 anymore she can take care of herself"Xavier spoke walking in
"Wow thanks for having my back considering your my beta and brother"
"Well Storm is going to have to grow up one day and it's seems that day has come so not more babying"

"Hey Lucas I heard that Derek was behinds that attack was he?"
"Yes he was it seems that are brother is no longer the ambitious young Derek instead he had been replaced by a cold hearted killer storm"
"Derek is dangerous and he will never
Think of us as siblings again"Xavier sighed

"Alpha Lucas Derek is in the backyard he's wanting you"Harley spoke
"Very well all of you follow now"

Following Harley I saw Derek in the yard.He seemed different scars were all over him.
"Hello Lucas,Xavier,storm my sister how have you been"

"Shut up Derek you have no right to address me like that"Lucas snarled
"Oh brother why can't you forgive and forget"
"You killed your own father and you attack storm and killed four other of my pack"

"They just got in my way.Their is no need for the weak in packs so I kill them for you"
"Get the fuck out of my face or I swear I'll kill you were you stand"
"Oh really"A evil smirk appeared on Derek's face

Archer Lucas's wolf began to show his eyes turning dark.Derek smiled and his wolf Axle rose.Snarking the two leaped.

Lucas charged swiping Derek down the side Derek snarled and lunged being quick enough he drew blood leaving a slash over his left eye.Growing Lucas lunged year fur off his side the two battle for quiet some time.

Blood and fur were everywhere.Derek stood their waiting for Lucas to make his move when Lucas flaked his move and swiped his paw across Derek's face leaving four deep claw marks.

"Get out and leave now"Lucas ordered shifting back
"You will regret everything Brother"

Derek's prov
"Well"I asked as son as the patrol got back they were bloodied mess but none of them even spoke.
"Get your wounds check and report to alpha Stones office immediately!"
"Hey Beta Derek"
Jessica Sebastian's sister who had long blonde ginger hair and hazel eyes walked over.

"Hey Jessica"
"That battle went great you know,its fun seeing the fear in your enemies eyes but I don't feel like that battle was right"
"Alpha Stone knows what he is doing and don't you dare underestimate his actions"I snarled and Jessica left.

"Beta, Alpha stone wants you in his den for this meeting with the patrol that attacked The Moonlight night pack"
Following the pack member we made our way to Sebastian's office turns out my mate of his daughter was their too.

"Derek beta you finally made it welcome sit down so how did the battle go"
"Well Alpha stone Justin successfully managed to severely injure Storm,but Landon got away without much damage hell I hope his mate died"
"You let him get away you Morons"Sebastian snarled fully enraged

"I give you one simple order and you can't even do that you useless mutt"
"But sir Alpha Lucas was their"
"Alpha Stone I am going. To go to my brothers pack and I'm going to test his strength and then we can attack their pack soon"
"Very well leave now"

Rushing outside I shifted into my midnight black wolf Axel.Growing I launched forward and let out a howl or anger.What seemed like hours only took a Half an hour and I had finally reached the pack.

"Hello Lucas,Xavier,storm my sister how have you been"I spoke as my family stood I front of me.

"Shut up Derek you have no right to address me like that"Lucas snarled
"Oh brother why can't you forgive and forget"
"You killed your own father and you attack storm and killed four other of my pack"

"They just got in my way.Their is no need for the weak in packs so I kill them for you"
"Get the fuck out of my face or I swear I'll kill you were you stand"
"Oh really"A evil smirk appeared on My face.

Archer Lucas's wolf began to show his eyes turning dark. I smiled and My wolf Axle rose.Snarling we leaped.

Lucas charged swiping Me and swiped down my side.Snarling I lunged being quick enough i drew blood leaving a slash over his left eye.Growing Lucas lunged tearing fur off my side the we battle for quiet some time.

Blood and fur were everywhere.I stood their waiting for Lucas to make his move when Lucas flaked his move and swiped his paw across My face leaving four deep claw marks.

"Get out and leave now"Lucas ordered shifting back
"You will regret everything Brother"I snarled rear retreating into the woods
"Just you wait"
Returning back to the pack blood was running down my face.
"Derek love what happened to your face"

"My brother did this to me and it seems I have no choice but to kill him"
"Derek you can't kill your own brother he's your family"
"Stay out of this love"I snarled

Leaving her standing their I went to Sebastian room.
"Come In Derek"
"Sir I have an idea I say we gather rouges in the area and we have them going well be stronger and we'll be able to take down Lucas"
"Perfect idea Oh Derek wipe the blood off your face"

Taking my sleeve I wiped the blood on my shirt.
"Follow me"
"Everyone listen up"
"I alpha...Seba"thats when He fell to the ground.

He had been shot in the chest.Looking around the room I found the killer his own sister.
"Kill her now"
In a flash Jessica's body hit the ground and turning my attention to Sebastian he was dead.

"Shaded Blood pack as the death of alpha Sebastian stone,I shall become the new Alpha as I was his beta"Then the pack bowed down to me
"I Alpha Derek Parker of the ShadedBlood pack appoint Damien as the new beta of the pack"

Damien was 6'5 with brown hair and brown eyes.He was once a rouge and killed man tans always new to obey me.
Glancing down at Sebastian's body I smirked
"One down Four to go"

So it looks looks Sebastian killed His own alpha and had Jessica killed so he could be alpha.