Chapter 7

Derek prov
It had been a week since I had killed my pathetic Alpha.Damien my beta has proven to be a worth member at least for now.The pack has gotten bigger in the past week since I have been ordering the capture of rouges.

My plan has begun with the rouges we have and continue to train they will be very skilled killers on the battle field as for my face it is a reminder to always get revenge for what happens.

"Derek"Abby my mate and Luna of the shades blood called me
"Yes sunshine"
"The rouges are ready to be members love and remember go to bed early"
"You sound like my mum"I laughed,but deep down a pain of sorrow hit me.

No it's her fault she did what she did .
"That's not true Derek you've turned dark"Axel my wolf snarled he always seemed to judge me these days.
"I don't care I prefer darkness"i snapped shutting him out.

"Alpha Parker word has come that your sister storm is pregnant."Damien spoke
"What who found out"
"A rouge named Alec and he is here now and he wishes to join us"
"Bring him in"

A young guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes walked in the room.
"Hello Alpha Parker I'm Alec Bailey a rouge"
"So Alec I heard you found out about a girl named storm Parker being pregnant"
"Yes I did sir"
"Well Alec you will have a great use to the pack"

"Oh Alpha Parker I can with a girl named Winter WhiteMoon"
"Who is she?"
"She is another rouge who was with me at the time"
"What does she look like?"
"She has White hair and blue eyes oh and her wolf is a White wolf"

"No"
"Why"
"Don't you dare question me or your out of the pack"
"Yes alpha Parker"
"I Alpha Parker leader of the Shaded Blood welcome you Alec Bailey in the pack"
"Do u swear to protect this pack with your life"
"I do"
"From this moment on you are now a member of this pack and your duties to the pack will be a fighter"

The whole pack had heard that over the pack link so they new a member had been welcomed into the pack.
"Now go train with the pack Damien show his the way"
"Yes Alpha right this way Alec"

"I will get you storm if it's the last thing I do"

Xavier prov
I new I had made the right choice of stepping down as beta because it was very strange to have to talk to my brother like that even thought he is alpha I prefer not to be a beta.

Alpha Lucas had ordered more battle training and for the patrols to keep watch at the border and their had appeared to be a rouge scent in our territory luckily the scent had been only a few days old but we keeper a watchful eye.

Landon was a great beta for the pack.Always taking time to chill with the pack and even with the omegas and he spent plenty of time with storm who was two months pregnant and she only had two more to go because of the alpha blood running threw her blood.

"Xavier I want you on patrol with Harley,Jeremy,And Paris"Beta Whiteline spoke
"Yes beta"
Walking outside to find the patrol waiting we started off into the woods shifting I felt my spine snap and before I new it I was in my wolf Lighting and for some reason I had a strange feeling.

"Alright everyone wear near the river make sure you keep watch for rouges and scent inside our territory."Harley spoke.Nodding our wolfy heads we kept going.

That when the most beatific scent hit my nose.It smelled of roses and honey looking around I spotted a wolf with Black silver fur and green eyes which shifted into a girl with Black hair and green eyes
"Mate"I shouted shifting and rushed over scooping her in my arms
"What's your name love"

"Holly Ivory"
"That's a pretty name in Xavier and that is Harley,Paris and Jeremy"
"Hello"Holly spoke as she looked at the three of them
"Let's get going Xavier we are going to head back so you can stay with your mate I'll tell Lucas you've finally found her"