Six •

Nev Quinn

So me and Niall have been laying down cuddling for about an hour or so.

I think I'm gonna be awkward.

"My last name is Quinn" I said.

"What?"

"Remember when you guys asked for my last name and I said no because you guys kidnapped me?"

"Yeah"

"Well now I'm telling you my last name"

"Nev Quinn, pretty unique name you have"

"Thanks I guess."

"Can I get to know you?"

"Well what do you want to know about me?"

"What are your likes and dislikes; topic guys"

"Well a guy has to be taller than me, I want a guy who jokes around a lot, you know someone who I can have fun with, a guy who is sweet but yet he's a d.ick. I want someone who loves me for me. I don't want a guy who has obnoxious friends, like they're always over and always eating everything in the kitchen. If a guy cares more about his pet than he does me, he's out. If he loves to work out a lot and come home late at night and not even pay attention to me, I won't want him. I also want a guy who cares about his family, I want his family to come before me."

"So you don't like me. I put my girl before my family, she comes first. My friends are obnoxious and always eat everything in the kitchen. I'm barley even taller than you."

"Well I never said I didn't make exceptions. But I don't even like you!" I lightly pushed his shoulder.

"Well I don't like you either!"

"Is that all you want to know?"

"What are you like?"

"I'm pretty boring, I like to sleep and eat a lot. I also like to lay around and watch TV. I like hot guys who are really hot and star in awesome movies. For Instance, Channing Tatum in Magic Mike or Taylor Lautner in The Twilight Series"

"You like to many hot guys!"

"So, you like to many hot girls!"

"Shush!"

We laughed and joked around for a while. We got to know each other better which was great!

I never knew Niall Horan could be so weird.

He just seems like a nice guys, but he has his days as well.

I guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

We joked around a lot and got to know each other very well.

I had fun getting to know the real Niall. He's interesting.