Monday

On Monday, a week after my transformation, I decided to test the waters. I walked to school, unkempt in sweats, Vans, and a Spongebob tee. Today, I was a true goddess. Once again, all eyes were on me, as I confidently strutted to my locker, with my frizzy hair billowing behind me. I wasnt even finished with my combo whem Genevieve found me."Sweetie! Whats wrong?," she cried. "You're a mess!" 

"Yeah," I said. "I thought I'd be myself or a day. 

"Is it helping you relax?," she asked. 

"Yes," I answered, realizing it did. She took my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. I think she had some spare clothes to dress me with. When we got inside, she ordered all the girls to file out. Reluctantly they did, and when we were alone, she entered a stall. Five minutes later, she exited in yoga pants and a cheerleading sweatshirt. She rotated and said, "How do I look?" 

"Great!," I said. She looped her arm around mine, and guided me out the door. I think I am her first true friend, and she's mine. 

Arm in arm, we walked down the hall selling our lazy stuff. Genevieve took me to World Studies, and she waved goodbye, heading off to PE.

"Good mornig Mr.Ross," I said to my devilish teacher. He looked at me weird then pointed to my seat. "Good morning, Arabella," he said with a faint smile as he took attendence. I sat down next to Eli. "Hey," he said, once more. "Hey," I whispered back. I discreetly snapped and looked into his head once more. He was still thinking about me.