Hello! My Name Is Cindy!!!

When I got home, my mom was conducting an order for a wife who needed a three day head start. "Hey sweetie!" she called as I walked through the door. I traveled down the hall, and followed her voice to the kitchen. The island was littered with odd ingredients and a huge bowl that sat on top of it all. It looked like she was making Sugar Sleeper cupcakes, but she wasn't focused on that. She was staring at me. Oh dang. Breaking rule #2 is like robbing a bank. Anyone magic who suspected anything would have to turn me into the Ministerium. Then, if I was charged, my powers would vanish. For a year, or more (who in the Sam's heck though up this rule?). " There's something different about your face." I held my breath as she ran a hand over my cheek.

"Ah ha!", she exclaimed. " Your wearing makeup! Oh, I'm so proud!" I do not know why she was so happy. She looked as if she was about to blow a gasket.

"Go do your homework, honey bun.", she said and then smiled into her enchanted batter.

As I walked out of the kitchen, she exclaimed to herself, "Makeup!" My mom is a very powerful being, but maybe, not powerful enough to detect a Forbidden spell.

I padded off to my room. I closed the door, and sealed it magically. I threw my backpack on my bed and pranced towards my closet door. I hadn't even opened it yet, and something already felt different. I cracked the door and peeked inside. It had grown in size. My walk in closet was now a mini outlet, similar to Kohls (but with better clothes!). I slowly walked in and touched the first garment I saw. Real. I pinched myself. "Ow!", I sort of yelled.

"Oh! Are you okay?", a ginger petite woman asked. "Hello Arabella, and welcome to your closet! As you can see, it's outfitted for you, and your needs only." I was speechless, and couldn't quite pick my jaw up from the floor. She kept talking, " I will give you a cart, and you can shop for what you'll need Friday." Friday, was my date with Eli, but how did she know?

"Where are you going to get a cart?", I asked through narrowed eyes.

"There silly!" She pointed. To my left was a cart station, with a single purple cart, where there should have been fifty.

"Oh well, duh", I said defensively. I took the cart and went off.

All the tags I read had four big purple letters on them. F-R-E-E. I decided to try the jeans section first. A single table, about seven feet long, was covered with all washes of Levis, Sevens, Citizens, and Trues. I chose a couple of pairs and threw them into the basket. Next, I went to undergarments. I saw a lot of Victoria's Secret and La Perla. I took some matching sets from both and continued on. Pretty tops caught my eye, so I got a few of those. I also got some really pretty designer shoes, you know, the essentials!

I found myself getting high on the fact that it was all mine. It took me a while to focus and get only what I needed. I pushed my overflowing cart up to the checkout. The cashier swiped all my items, even though she didn't need to, and handed them to the attendant . She bagged them in sparkly reusable black bags. How green.

"Thanks for coming!", she said after handing me my bags.

"Your name?" I asked.

She thought for a moment. " Ooh! I'd be just tickled pink, if you called me Cindy!"

"See you Cindy!", I called as I walked out. "Bye Arabella!" she cried back to me. I hurried out of my closet, and magically locked it. I tossed my bags in the corner, and made them invisible. Finally I collapsed on my bed, exhausted. I stood up, and slipped on my pj's. A nap was needed. Now.