The Eye-3

It's been so long since I last updated.. I've been sooo busy with studies.. but I'm back hopefully!!

All my readers are officially AWESOME!

I LOVE YOU ALL! 87K reads for Horror stories!!

I wish you all support me like you always do! Your support & votes makes me discover the writer within me. Your comments help me grow as a writer & improve! Lastly I'm Sorry for the delay... Love to all the readers :)

Sorry this update is short. Will update the next part asap.

Jordan's POV :

I walked down the lonely street on that chilly night. I could hear an owl hooting from a distant tree. The weather just couldn't get any more eerie. But I had much more stuff to worry about. I had to find out who the woman was?

The doll was clutched tightly in my hand. I half expected that it would murder me brutally before I reached the barn. I expected the doll to strike at any moment & I was mentally prepared for it. But strangely the doll was still as though it was just something ordinary. But I knew there was something much more sinister about the doll & that it had a past. I just had to know what it was?

I could see small dark alley. At the end of it there was a barn which was in ruins. It was illuminated by the lone street lamp further away from the barn.There wasn't a living soul to be seen as far as the eyes could see!

I snapped out of my stream of thoughts as I felt a sharp pain on my thumb only to realise that the doll had bitten my thumb until it bled. The doll swiftly wriggled out of my grip and ran off into the dark alley. I howled in pain as I watched it helplessly.

As soon as I recovered from the shock I ran towards the barn out of fury & anticipation. Nothing but darkness surrounded. As I moved further I felt something brush my leg. My body instantly went into combat mode only to realise that it was a rat. As I neared the barn I saw that the windows were coated with dust as though it had been abandoned for quite a long time.

I wondered who would call me to these ruins. I neared the window & realised that there was a soft glow of a candle emanating from one of the rooms. I peeped through the window.

There was a wooden table on which a candle was fixed to it. There were some weird looking clay figures tied to a piece of wood with a piece of thread. The candle illuminated a hooded figure wearing a long black robe. The hooded figure was following a pattern of certain weird gestures & hand movements facing the candle. I realised this had to be the abode of the evil. The place where the evil had taken this sinister form.

I inched closer to get a better view. As I was taking in the scenario I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I turned around startled and ready to fight. I saw a lady wearing a black gown. I moved away from her. She said just a single word 'Doll' & stretched her palm gesturing me to place it there. As she spoke I realised that this was the lady who had called me here and explained to her that the doll had escaped. Annoyance & fright was evident on her face.

She gestured me to follow her. I nodded.

As we walked some distance we reached a cottage beneath a huge banyan tree. The darkness gave a spooky effect to the place making it look sinister and evil. As I entered the place it looked much more inviting and cozy than the outside. She gestured me to sit on the old couch beneath the warm hearth of the fire place.

She brought a cup of coffee. Placed it on the table offered it to me. It was quite comforting in the weather. She asked me how I had acquired that particular doll. I narrated her the entire story depicting about the slaughters in my neighbourhood. To my dismay the lady didn't seem even a bit shaken from the strange incidents.

Finally she spoke narrating her part of the story.

She told me that her name was Verdona. She had a younger sister named Emile.
They both had lived in this cottage for almost 5 decades. They had only each other to look after as they were both orphans and had lost their parents while they were young and had been cared for by their grandma. Who passed away while Verdona was 14.

As they grew older Emile took into dark arts and was interested in gaining immortality.

Hence she began a dark ritual. She had to gather organs of maidens before a fortnight and arrange it on a wax form. She began murdering the innocent maidens in the village while Verdona was clueless of all this. However Verdona soon found out & tried to stop her with the help of a priest. The villagers found out that Emile had killed these maidens. They began hunting for her. As soon as Emile saw the villagers approaching she plucked her eyeballs out and embedded it in the wax form. The wax form began to stir and slid into the darkness.

The villagers knocked the door down and burnt Emile on a stake. While Verdona arrived with the priest Emile was already burning alive on a stake screeching like a wild animal. She laughed even through the excruciating pain & swore that She would gain immortality.

Verdona watched in horror as Emile was burning down to ashes unable to move due to shock. The villagers eventually left. However a little boy had witnessed what Emile had done? He eventually told Verdona what he had seen. Ever since Verdona was on hunt for the doll.

As verdona finished her story. I saw the Evil doll inch towards Verdona with a kitchen knife. I leapt up and sprang towards the doll. The doll stabbed my hand and sprang out of grip. Verdona spun around and we both ran after the doll.

The doll smiled menacingly and ran away , With us on its trail

---------------------------------------

Find out more on my next update. Which will be soon hopefully ;)