Chapter 6

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I look at the alarm clock. It was 9:00 am. I sat up and got out of the bed. I did my usual routine. I took a hot shower, brushed my teeth, put on a stretch honeycomb leather dress with black flats, and I flat ironed my hair. When I was done, I decided to make my bed. After that, I left the room and went downstairs. The house was quite. I went into the kitchen and I see Sabrina, Gabriella, Caroline, Crystal, Mrs. Knight, and Peter. 

"Hi everyone." I said. They look at me and smile. 

"Hey. Are you hungry?" Mrs. Knight asked

"Yes."

"Try this. They are fresh from the oven." Mrs. Knight handed me a chocolate muffin. It was still warm. I took a bite and... it taste awful. It was burnt and it didn't taste like chocolate. "How does it taste?" I look at Crystal and she shook her head.

"Wow. This is... delicious."

Mrs. Knight smiled. "You really think so?"

"Yeah."                                                 

"Take another bite. The second bite would be much better. Take a big bite." This was torture. I took a big bite from the muffin. I almost threw up, but I chewed and swallowed it.

"That's enough for me. I am full."

"But, you only took two bites off it."

"That's all it take for me to get full. Two bites." I turned around. "Hey Peter. Where is Drake?"

"He's outside with the rest of the guys." He said

"Where?" I said

"He is at the front of the house."

"Thanks."

"Peter, I don't know why you not with the rest of the guys." Sabrina said

"You know he is gay, so he wants to do girly things." Gabriella said.

"I'm not gay. Can I just sit here and hang out with Mom." Peter said

"Or maybe, you just want to hang out with the girls." Crystal said

"Come on girls. Stop messing with Peter. If he says he is not gay, then he is not gay." Caroline said

"Thank you Caroline. That's why you my favorite." Peter said. This family is strange. I talked to them for a little while before I stood up.

 "I need to go. Drake and I should start looking." I said

"Ok dear. Do you want another muffin to eat later?" Mrs. Knight asked

"No." I said quickly. Mrs. Knight raised an eyebrow at me. "I mean... I don't want to eat it all. Everyone else needs to eat. Besides, I still need to finish this muffin." I held up the muffin.

"You got a point. Well, have a nice time."

"Good luck." Crystal said.

"You will need a lot of it." Gabriella said.

"Thanks... I guess." I said. I left out the kitchen and went out the door. The guys stop talking that same second. I blushed. "Drake... we need to go." The guys now looked at Drake.

"Can we go later? I'm a little busy." He said

Now I was pissed. He got the nerve to tell me he is busy after I told him last night to get ready. The guys now looked at me. "You weren't too busy last night while you were sleeping with those girls."

"Damn. She told you." Nicholas said

"Shut up." Drake said. In a second, Drake was in front of me. He smile at me.  "Lea? Can you please wait inside?"