Chapter 29

"Mmmmmmmm." my voice emitted while I stretched in bed. My head lazily lolled to the side and read the bright red colors on the digital clock. 11:23! We had really slept late this time but, I could care less because I decided to have a lazy day. "Joey wake up." I whispered in his ear...no response. "Well time for the hard way." I sighed dramatically, to myself. My camera was placed on the bedside table and my hand quickly found the power button to film a part of my third vlog. "Hey guys, so Joey hasn't woken up yet and I want to pull a prank." I said with a smirk, before continuing " And maybe you'll get to see those Finnick abs." I quietly chuckled. My feet padded across the hard wood to Joey's side of the bed. "Okay! 1..2..3!" I ripped the blankets off and screamed. "Joey fire!" I mocked fear. "Wha? Oh...WHERE!" he bolted up, whipping his head back and forth, looking for the 'fire'. "Finallyyyy, you're up." I whined, playfully. His features completely changed when he realized the joke. "Oh funny, funny. Wait are you recording?!?" I nodded and his hands flew to his bare stomach. "They aren't ready yet!" he complained about his almost six pack and perfectly tanned abs. They were so perf-okay sorry. "Oh well." I sassed, after turning the camera off.

"A lazy day?" he asked. "Yep, we have been going non-stop. We need a break." I confirmed and pulled movies from behind my back. I had everything from Monsters Inc. to Friends With Benefits and everything inbetween. "Which first?" I fanned the movies out, so each could be seen. "Avengers!" he said excitedly, taking the case and putting the movie on. I got up and quickly turned the lights off and grabbed blankets. The opening credits covered the tv, while I got comfortable in Joey's embrace. Movie after movie we watched. It was great, we laughed and vlogged all between. After four movies my stomach made a not-too-pleasant noise. "Food?" Joey said, knowingly. "Yep, mac and cheese sounds awfully good." I said, hinting for the food I wanted. "Okay, I'll go make it now." He mumbled and got up, complaining how he had to do everything. I sat back and watched through the door entrance to the kitchen, like the lazy a-nevermind.

"We've watched movies and eaten, now what?" I said, mostly to myself. "Video games?" Joey questioned and I nodded quickly with a grin. "Can we play Super Mario Kart?" he nodded and pulled the game out and inserted it into the Wii. "Let's do this." Joey said dramatically, making both of us laugh. We got everything set up and now we had to choose a player. I was just about to pick Yoshi when Joey beat me to it. "Hey! I was going to pick Yoshi." I complained and after a bit of persuading he agreed to letting me have Yoshi. "Only because I love you." he said and reluctantly picked a new character. "Game on Graceffa." I challenged and picked rainbow road. "Don't be too confident." Joey teased and the familar ding of the race starting rang in my ears. So you might not know but, I get very competitive. By the middle of the race I was standing up and in 2nd place behind Joey. We had one more lap left and I was practically jumping. By the last second I passed him and got first. "Ha! You got beat by a girl!" I teased and jumped in circles. "Hmmm, you cheated." He said simply.

We had been playing video games for what felt like forever and now it was about nine. We had popcorn on the coffee table and two cups of water. "I'm bored." I complained and crawled on Joey's lap. "Is that so?" he said and I nodded innocently. "Do you want to get frozen yogurt?" he said, knowingly. I nodded again and ran to the door, slipping my feet into green fuzzy slippers. We both had pajamas on and we looked quite weird. I had on plaid fuzzy pants and a white shirt and Joey had green, soft pants, also with a white t-shirt. We got in the car and when we walked into Yogurtland we did get a few looks. I decided to go with same ol' thing and Joey did too. Apparently, we weren't being adventurous today. We paid and went back to the car. On the way back it was dark now and I swear I saw a shadow and it wasn't one of ours. It was such a quick glance I got, but I swear it was there. My eyes widened and my heart beat increased immensley. I was starting to sweat, so I slipped my hand out of Joey's. I didn't want him to know I saw something..at least not yet. He gave me a weird glance and my mind was racking for an excuse. " My pants were falling down." I said quickly, pulling up my pants way too high. He laughed and I managed to give a small smile. God, I hope I'm just imagining things.

When we got home, me and Joey ate while uploading our vlogs. It was actually really cute how we both vlogged now. He had to teach me some editing skills and how to make a quality video but, I figured it out after time. What frusturated me most was how long it took to upload and export and everything. Most of the time I was just sat there playing games on another tab or just thinking. Right now? I was thinking. Thinking about the mysterious figure that dissapeared around the corner. Thinking about who it was and if it was who I think. It was impossible though, he was in-I shouldn't think about this. I tried to advert my brain to the wonderful feedback I was getting on my vlogs. people seemed to think I was funny but I just thought I was awkward. I was happy with my steady increase in subscribers, views and comments. It was all very weird for me, how I came from watching Joey and other Youtubers to actually dating him and making videos. The rest of the night I did everything I possibly could to not think about the dark figure I saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So, I actually updated on time aha! Well, time for some drama. Everythings been too cheery. I hope this is a good chapter...anyway maybe Abby will update on time too. I am soooo boredddd. Gosh, okay bye!

-Hannah;D