The Legend of the Dimensions Transcend

(A/N: this isn't a chapter. It's just The Legend of the Dimensions Transcend XD I changed the name sowwy TheCatFromOuterSpace )
---------------------------------------------
Legend has it, that when Arceus created the world, he was lonely. So he created more Pokémon to keep him company. They still weren't enough so he created Dialga - the Pokémon master of Time, Palkia - the Pokémon master of Space and finally Giratina - the Pokémon master of The Reverse World.

The three legendaries hated each other at first sight and began to fight. Arceus hastily created different dimensions for all of them to live separately in. When they were gone, Arceus had an idea. He would create human beings to keep him company. So he created a boy and a girl. Exhausted after all his work, he went into a deep slumber and asked the three legendaries to take care of them and teach them 'feelings'.

At first they disagreed, but they finally gave in--for the children. When Arceus woke from his slumber ten years later, he was surprised to see them all living together peacefully. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina allowed the girl to catch them in her three Pokéballs after she threw a tantrum about not going into The World yet. Full of jealousy and hate, the boy slowly turned evil so when their thirteenth birthday came, and they were allowed to enter The World, he tried to kill the girl but instead got himself killed.

The girl cried and cried, blaming herself for his death. She killed herself soon after, as her only human friend had died because of her. Arceus couldn't have it that way so he put enchantments on them, so that they would be created again, he would go into a sleep again, the legendaries would teach them feelings again, and so on. Basically a time loop up to their thirteenth birthday.

They say that three whole generations of 'time loops' have already occurred, all of then oblivious to the power they could have had. The fourth generation, the generation that is fated to change everything forever, is now ten years old. Will the boy turn evil? Will he die because of the girl? Will she kill herself?

It is said that to find this special fourth generation on The World, they must have the power to connect with Pokémon's hearts, the Dimensions Transcend.

Along with the boy and the girl, Arceus created five stones. Each stone smooth and flawless no bigger than a fist, taking on the colour of the Pokémon type they represent.
The Fire type stone, fated to be controlled by a stoic redhead.
The Grass type stone, destined to be controlled by one with an unusual love of roses.
The Ice and Water type stone, destined to be controlled by one named after a month.
The Psychic type stone, fated to be controlled by one with the prettiest eyes ever and the bluest hair.
The Element stone--the stone that controls all Pokémon even Arceus, to be controlled by the fourth generation, both the boy and girl. The Element stone is said to take the colour of pure black.

It is said if all stones were gathered together, the holders would have power beyond anything that anyone ever saw and will probably ever see.

It is also said that if the stones are gathered together, then stolen by the wrong people, utter chaos and destruction will reign all the dimensions and everyone will suffer.

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon (though I wish I did).

Claimer: I do own this legend, my OCs, the 'stones' and the plot. I own the name of the power to connect with Pokémon's hearts, Dimensions Transcend but I do not own the actual power. The actual power is used by Sheena in the movie Arceus and the Jewel of Life.