Questions While Questioning

When you are questioning your sexuality, it is a very long and arduous task of what are these feelings? It's not going to be super easy, but here are some questions you should ask yourself if you are struggling with your sexuality. (NOTE: if you are questioning at a young-ish age, you may not be able to answer questions 3 and 4 right now)

1. Can I see myself dating a woman?
2. Can I see myself dating a man?
3. Am I sexually attracted to women?
4. Am I sexually attracted to men?
5. Can I see myself marrying a woman?
6. Can I see myself marrying a man?

Asking yourself these questions won't guarantee you and answer of your sexuality, but it will give you a starting point to help you on your way of discovering your sexuality.

I recommend that you surround yourself with close friends at this time and people who have gone through this themselves, so you will have an amazing support group for whatever you turn out to be.

Even as a proud lesbian, I sometimes question my sexuality. "I know I want a child of my own, I have to be bisexual!" You just have to remember to put any outside problems of being a certain sexuality away from your mind. I am a lesbian, but having my own child was something I wanted, but I am not bisexual.

Stay strong,
Lily