No Where To Begin

my name is Viri Maloley . Im 16 years old and well not much to say about me , i love music . Thankfully my older brother Nate is amazing at that .

So starting off where everything began , i was at home just watching Some show and Nate comes in . " Viri come help me pack this  hard you know more bout fashion than i do " he tells me , " PASHIOONN FOR THE FASHION SO MUCH FASHION ITS BECOMIN A DISTRACTION " i mock singing his song ' Pashion For The Fashion ' we both blurt out laughing , but it suddenly fades when we hear yelling downstairs

." Well what the fuck do you want me to do now ! " i hear my mom yell , " You dont do shit in this damn house , now you don't even have a house, get the fuck out that's what. Go do something with the pathetic life you have left ! " my dad screams back . Nate looks at me and tells me to wait , he goes downstairs , but i follow him . " im  done with you telling me this shit Dan! I'm out of here I'm done with you!" my mom yells again , I hear something break and here my mom groan . "YOU DONT GET TO FUCKING DECIDE WHEN YOU LEAVE ALRIGHT! I DO AND AFTER ALL THE SHIT IVE DONE FOR YOU AND THOSE KIDS YOU ARENT JUST GOING TO FUCKING LEAVE " .

I start panicking and see my mom on the floor . "  WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING MAN ? " Nate yells pushing him against the wall . My mom gets up , " rot in hell Daniel" she says running upstairs passing me and going into her room . I run after her , " Mom...what are you doing ? "

I ask , no answer. "what the hell are you doing Mom ?!!!!" I ask again louder . " sorry honey , i cant do this anymore . You'll be safe with your brother i promise . He'll be here for you, I just I can't be here with him " she says packing all her stuff . She gives me a hug bye before sneaking out . I hear stuff breaking downstairs , Nate !