Forever Soulmates

Lea Richardson grew up so fast. When she was younger, she always wanted to live a simple life, but her childhood ended so quickly. Her parents got into a car accident, so she have to deal with the death of her mother and her father being in a coma. The only thing that kept her going is her Mom's dating business.

3 years later, she is getting her mom's business back on track as the owner. There she meets Drake on the elevator and she immediately becomes attracted to him. From his good looks and to his good charm, it was making it very hard for her to resist. It made it a lot harder that he is part of the Knight family, who are original vampires, and they want her to help him find his soul mate. 

When she leaves Seattle to Los Angeles, she gotten more than she bargain for. As Lea helping Drake, they become closer, so it becomes hard for her to believe the attraction they have each other. Soon, the past starts to haunt her as she finds out more on what happen the night of the car crash. A lot of things get worse as two people are after her. Instead of reaching out for help, Lea tries keeping it all to herself. But, holding it in leaves her fighting for her life. She is now torn between leaving and following her heart to a man who seem to have trouble letting her go.

Can Lea be able to fight through her problems and open her heart, or will things end in chaos?