10 ways to STAY motivated

Hey everyone! I am really sorry I haven't updated. You know what's crazy? This stupid series has over 50.K views. You are all amazing! Also I've seen that people over 21 have read this and I think that's really rad. Honestly I did not imagine this series would have this much of a popularity? Idk, myself 5 years ago would've been amazed. Anyway. Now to do the list!

1) Accept responsibility when taking on a project. You have to acknowledge that if you wish to finish this writing, you HAVE to stay committed and know that no one else will not finish it but you. (Also, do not allow negativity to warp your thinking! Just do it, insecurity can wait.)

2) When and if you get stuck, do not panic. But rather take this time to search through your idea and ask yourself; What is going to happen next? How will this be overcome?

3) Think about your audience. Do NOT take them for granted, they have invested a lot of time into your writing. They are counting on you, they are your fans. 

4) Remove distractions. You know what they are, and if they are seriously impacting your writing, time to kick 'em to the curb for a while.

5) Be reasonable, there are going to be times when you just cannot find the motivation, and in this time you must accept that it is perhaps time for a break, and simply just leave it alone FOR ONLY A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME. Remember, breaks are good, hard work paid off is better.

6) Read back on your writing, reflect and fall in love with your story once more. I think this is a major thing because your enthusiasm really shows in your writing, and it is contagious.

7) Like I said earlier on in my series, I think creating many other arts for your writing is absolutely brilliant and a HUGE motivation boost. Anything like drawings, videos, character designs, or something even simple as playlists are so very helpful.

8) Prior to actually writing, create a map of sorts, map out your entire story if possible. It'll make everything seem less hectic and it's an easy way to point out all of your plotpoints. 

9) Seek motivation in others' works, I find that when you admire another's, it drives you to want to have the same kind of thing. Read, imagine and be inspired.

10) And lastly...if NONE of this works for you but you sure are desperate: force it out. It's not going to be enjoyable, but tough. You committed, and it has to be done. But have no fear my sweet, because there's this magical thing called: REVISING AND EDITING LATER ON! Wow, isn't that just a gift from the high heavens?