10 things I hate about wattpad.

10 things I really dislike about wattpad. (Oh but wattpad, you’re the love of my life. :3)

1)      Those forum threads, I get spammed for life after words.

2)      The author notes that fool you into thinking it’s a chapter when clearly…they’re not.

3)      I dislike people that have never read my story, post onto my profile asking to ‘check out my stories and do this and that if you like it’ In all honesty, I don’t want to after you asking without ANY kind of compensation for doing so.

4)      The fourth thing has to be when you get to a story, and all the put effort into was describing their damn character. I like personality, not looks…although they can be a bonus. ;))

5)      When people bash other people’s stories…like come on, they’ve worked hard on that little plot, yeah it needs work but you should just help them, not dampen their spirits and ruin they’re writing dreams.

6)      I don’t like it when you get fanned, then like five minutes later they’re all like ‘Haha as if –unfan.’ Its like DX

7)      When people offer to do things like proof read, make a cover or make a video trailer and they just skip you, you’re like ‘…Oh yeah thanks because I didn’t fan you or anything…’

8)      I hate you have this amazing profile picture, but then find out it’s too big for the profile image uploader’s liking.

9)      When they alert what other people whom you have fanned or have fanned you are doing, that does not having nothing to do with you.

10)   The last thing I don’t like is wattpad is the fact that This wasn’t about wattpad but about wattpad authors

A/N: Hey guys, So yes, I’m alive and this is kind of random but I needed to post something otherwise I think people will start to think I’ve ditched, lol.