10 ways to *not* annoy a wattpad writer!

10 ways to *not* annoy a wattpad writer! Anyone hint the sarcasm?

1) You must have no skill what so ever

2) You have to have a 5 page prologue.

3) You must comment on their stories only saying this ‘Could you please read my story?’ then leave your link with a description.

4) In order to do what the title says, you absolutely have to make sure you say you will read their stories, but in reality you don’t!

5)In your story, you should make your main character absolutely perfect in every single way! Because us writers just love that

6)You have to make the main guy a vampire who wants to suck the main girl’s blood. If your into werewolves you have to make them soul mates who hate each other, and if you’re into demons, you have to make the two love birds Master and Servant.

7) The main character must be completely oblivious to every feeling everyone else feels towards him/her.

8) You have to tell constructive reviewers that it’s your story not theirs, then when someone posts a really mean comment you have to get offended! THEY JUST MADE FUN OF YOUR STORY BRO!

9)Every story starts with the infamous alarm clock, yours should too!

10)You can’t pay attention to grammar, spelling, punctuation, it’s completely useless!