Chapter 18

Callie's (Kris' Mom) Point Of View

"I love you, Callie," He said, smiling his beautiful smile.

"I love you too, John," I breathed, kissing him. He held me close to him. He caressed my cheek as we kissed. Then as we pulled away, he brushed his thumb over my lip. I loved him so much. No one had made me feel so loved. Not even my parents. 

My family was considered white trash. We lived in a trailer park and I worked in a diner to keep me fed. My family was typical trailer trash. My dad drank beer and liked watching football while mom smoked and avoided us. She was beautiful in her prime with a skinny waist, big chest, and pretty face. Now mom had a saggy chest and wrinkly face. Dad used to be nice according to mom, he used to be handsome and the lead quarterback in high school; dad's six pack of muscle turned into a six pack of beer daily. They were in love at one point...

My name is Callie Lovitt, but soon I'll be taking John's name and be Mrs. Callie Collins. My friends and John's friends tease me and already call me Mrs. Collins or Ms. Collins. I'm eagerly awaiting the day I change my last name, because once I get married, John's taking me away from here. Away from San Francisco, away from everyone I know and I get to start a new life. John promised that we could move to Montana or Wyoming and live in the country and maybe even have horses and kids. I can't wait to have kids with John...

When we have kids, I hope at least one of them have John's pretty grey eyes... My eyes are a dark grey, but they aren't very. I hope our kids look more like John instead of me and have his soft and sweet personality.... I'm not very pretty. I look like a lost flower child if anything.

"You okay, baby?" John asked and I smiled faintly as he held me close.

"Always when you're around," I breathed, resting my head on his shoulder as he played with my messy blonde hair.

"Do you want some grass, baby?" He asked as he pulled out a roll and lighter.

"Yes please," I said, with a smile and he smiled back. I didn't like it very much, but it made him happy that I used it sometimes.

"Good girl," He whispered as I smoked it. I smiled dizzily and felt happy.

"I'm pregnant John," I whispered fearfully, "I'm scared my dad will hurt me."

"This is your fault," He snapped and raised his arm and I cried out fearfully for the blow, but it never comes. "I thought you were on the pill! Damn it Callie!"

"I only forgot one day," I whimpered.

"I only forgot one day," He mocked me.

"Please don't hate me and please help me raise the baby-"

"Get out you crazy you bitch!" He threw a shoe at the wall and I scream, jumping out of the way. He was drunk. He-he didn't know any better...

I ran out of his apartment and cried outside on the steps. Now I had no one. I was already gaining weight and even my dad had asked me if I've been eating too much lately... I embarrassedly told him I was...

After I start showing... I'll have to move in with someone else and finish school... and look after the baby... I'm scared... I'm stressed....

❤ 

I  look at the little, small, and helpless baby in my arms. He was small and weak, but he was loved very much by me. That's all he needed was me... I kissed the top of his head and he moved in his sleep. 

Kristopher was born with a head full of black hair and grey eyes. He was a little sweetheart and he was quiet usually and didn't like leaving my side. My little boy is everything to me. He's the only one who really loves me...

"I love you Kris," I whispered with a bright smile. He yawned sleepily and smiled as he snuggled into my chest.

I promised myself that day I would never let John meet Kris ever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A//N: I hope you liked it :)

-Michael Knightly