Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I groan and shift a bit, clutching my forehead since it hurt so much. Ugh, hangovers... You really love to hate them.

"I really hope it hurts and you throw up...," A low growl reaches my ears. I open my eyes and see Jace looking furious at me.

"It does....," I say in a teeny tiny voice.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" He hisses.

"I don't know... I just started drinking happy juice and-"

"Happy juice?" He questions, folding his arms.

"Tequila.... And I drank a lot and I got drunk..."

"You almost got raped last night."

"I did!?!"

"Yes you did. That was completely irresponsible."

"I know...," I mumble.

"Pants off now," Jace orders.

"Please no... I-"I start to beg, but he glares at me. I sigh and stand up, removing my skinny jeans feeling so utterly doomed...

"Lay on the bed face down."

"Kay..." I say and do as he says. He stands behind me and gives my bum a light pat. I flinch. Then he rubs my back gently and pulls me into my hug. I felt my heart had raced the Indy five hundred and then came to a sudden halt when he hugged me. I look up at him, shaking a bit, wondering why he didn't spank me.

"You looking fearful was enough of a punishment for you," He murmurs.

"Thanks..." I say quietly. My ass seriously thanks you... I shudder at the thought of being spanked again... It only hurt with him...

"You're welcome," He mutters, rubbing my bum a little. I blush red and cover my face with my hands.

"Don't..." I mumble.

"Alright then," He says and stops.

"Wait...How the hell did you find me? I never gave you my location."

"I have my ways of locating you."

"You tracked my cell phone didn't you!?"

"Possibly."

"How?!"

"I have my ways."

"Tell me dammit!"

"I have people."

"You're that rich, aren't you?"

"Very."

"...Wow..."

Then my cell phone rang and I grab it. I answer it, paling a bunch when I saw the caller ID. Fuck me. It was Kourtney....

"Uhm hello...?" I ask.

"Where the hell are you!?" A panicked voice sounded.

"Julie!? What's wrong?"

"I kissed Kourtney!! Please kill me!!!" She begs.

"But you like Kourtney."

"Well yeah, but I don't want her mad or weirded out by me!"

"Uhm how about act like nothing happened...?"

"Gee, thanks," She says dryly.

"Where are you anyway?"

"Uhm....her room?"

"What the heck? Don't tell me..."

"Not much happened I think.... We were so wasted....," she groans.

"So was I. Anyways... is she still out like a light?"

"Er- yeah?"

"Then just stay calm okay? Act like if everything was normal for now. And if she remembers then shrug and say 'dream on.' If she kisses you and stuff then do what you want kay?"

"Okay. Btw, your mom is worried and called the cops. They're still looking so yeah, I'm pretty sure you're grounded..."

"Fuck me..." I mutter, and then glance at Jace who has an amused smile.

"Sorry, but I like someone. Bye dear bro of mine." She says and hangs up.

"High school drama?" Jace asks, with a thin smile.

"In a way," I reply as he pulls me onto his lap. I blush a little and he smirks. Damn that looks hot.

"Would you like me to drive you home?" He asks.

"Uhm yes please..." I say embarrassed.

"Get dressed then." He murmurs and gets up. I fall off with a small yelp. He chuckles.

"So not funny..." I say with a pout and get my pants back on.

                                                                                ❦

I knock on my front door with Jace at my side. I heard running in the house and the door flies open. My mom holds me close and kisses my face all over. She looked worried. She cried a little and I from confused as she did. She never cried...

"Where were you!?" She asks.

"He was at my house Ms. Collins. I'm his teacher, Mr. Griffin." Jace says looking serious.

"Why?" She asks. She looks a little fearful.

"I found him outside of the house where the party was at last night."

"Thank you," She says and takes me inside, still holding me close.

"What's wrong mom?" I ask looking worried at her. She's acting so weird...

"Nothing...nothing...," She says quietly and sits on the couch.

"Mom please tell me..."

"Your dad is looking for you... He wants to see you...," She says crying a bit.