chapter 8

Chapter eight

A/N: WARNING!!! SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!!! IT'S MILD, BUT DON'T LIKE? THEN SKIP IT. *** THAT MEANS WHEN IT STARTS/ FINISHES! You've been warned.

I enter the school with a small smile and stretch feeling my bones crack. Then I yelp as I'm tackled to the ground and get hugged by Julie. I stare at her like 'Why the fuck did you tackle me for?'

"Kourtney kissed me behind the bleachers!!!" Julie whispers in my ear and I grin.

"Yuri and Yaoi simultaneously happening at Lake River High," I say and get up, helping Julie get up on her feet as well.

"We still need to come up with a revenge plan for her ex," Julie says a bit darkly.

"Yeah," I murmur nodding and then run off to History class to see Jace. What can I say? I'm actually falling hard and fast for him. It's also going to be Christmas soon and I need to know what to get him or else I'll feel like a huge dick not getting him anything... O.O; oh god why? Why is it that I always think of stuff that is sooo wrong?

I yelp again as I bump into someone and I hear a quiet chuckle and get carried somewhere then hear a door close and locked. I look up and see Jace looking down at me with an amused smile. I feel my cheeks heat up slightly as I blush. God I love his eyes....

"I still want to spank you," Mr. Griffin says with a smirk. I give his chest a playful little shove then stare in shock at how hard it felt.

"Wow...," I say quietly.

"You sound surprised," He smiles then continues, "I don't think you should be since I did catch you looking at me shirtless at the YMCA when I was doing my workout."

"Shut up...," I mutter and flush even more. "I thought I was doing well at keeping it discreet."

"Well you weren't." Then he leans down and kisses me. I kiss back and groan.

I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him even closer. Then I shiver as he licks my bottom lip. I feel my heart racing a mile a second. Then he pulls away and I whine in protest. Noo~! I want him to kiss me even longer.... I like our kisses. He's looking down at me and laughs to himself quietly. I look at him confused until I feel it myself and shift a bit, burning so red. FUCK!!! Damn it! Do I have no self control whatsoever?! I whimper a bit to myself wanting to take care of my 'problem'.

"Can I go and take care of it...?" I pule pitifully.

"I have one too you know and I'm not complaining," He says dryly with a grin.

"But I can't keep it to myself and not do anything about it...."

"Fine," He says and walks towards his desk then sets me down on it. Then he hesitantly reaches for my member and I stare with wide eyes. Then Jace raises an eyebrow at me.

"Have you ever gotten a hand job or blow job before?"

"Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I get fucked by every guy that looks at me...," I say quietly.

"I should've known," He murmurs to himself and sits next to me, holding my hand.

"What?" I ask.

"There's something about you that makes you seem very innocent."

"Well... yeah I guess... You were my first kiss," I say feeling awkward. He smiles and I look up. I can already see his pupils dilated and hazel green iris clouded with lust. Then I see the clock saying 7:50 AM. I pale.