Chapter 6 ~ Thoughts

[Ryan Ashley's POV]

I couldn't stop thinking about what Snow mentioned to me today.

A strange man... Saying she looks like a woman we've never met?

Creeps around here are going nuts.

But.... it does make you think something...

"Mom! The bus is here!" Snow exclaimed excitedly.

I looked as I saw her run up to the front door, T and Casper on tow as they ran outside, Casper sadly crashing into the dge of the door.

I laughed and picked him up to see Snow run down the driveway.

"Daddy!" she cheered as Josh caught her and held her in his arms.

"Oh, my little princess, I missed you so much!" he laughed as he kissed her cheek.

She laughed and kissed hin back as she greeted her uncles.

I smiled as Josh came up to me, Toronto in his arms as he and I shared a kiss.

"I missed you," I smiled.

"I missed you way more, because I missed more than one person," he said.

I smiled as we kissed again.

"Let's go, we got some gifts for our favorite little niece," Chris said as Snow was getting a piggy ride from Ricky.

"Let's go, then," I laughed as we all got inside and ate, laughed, the guys told funny tour stories, and even bought us gifts, a lot of presents for Snow.

Soon enough, the guys left and Balz was tucking Snow into bed as I sat on the couch, Toronto asleep on my lap and the locket in my hands as I opened it and looked at Snow's mother carrying it.

Julissa... Could that have been her name... Or was that man just crazy?

Soon Balz walked in. "Hey, what's up?" he asked.

I sighed, closing the locket. "It's just... Snow fell on her way from school to the shop and a man helped her up, but...." I said.

He scrunched his eyebrows together. "What, did she talk to him?"

"Well, not really... She thanked him, but before she culd leave, he... She told me that he said that... she looked like Julissa," I said.

He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"Julissa? We don't know anyone named Julissa," he said.

"I know. But... it got me thinking...." I said, holding up the locket. "What if he was on to something..."

He took the locket and opened it, seeing the picture.

"You mean, her name could have been Julissa?" He asked.

"Its probably just my mind making me think random stuff," I said.

"Probably, I mean, the police and forensic teams tried everythingto ID the woman or look on missing persons for her, but nothing ever came up," Josh said. "Like she never existed here."

"You're probably right," I said. "Let's go to bed so we can rest up tomorrow."

He nodded as we went to bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~

Picture: the locket and how Snow's biological deceased mother looks like (minus the nails)

FEEDBACK, PLEASE!!! ^.^=