RED NIGHT

Red Night and the other books in the Vampire Files Trilogy are available on most retailers. Visit www.RKCloseBooks.com for links.

An immortal serial killer with an appetite for young blondes is loose in the city of Phoenix, and he's just added private investigator, Samantha Chase, to the menu. 

In a game played by beautiful monsters, where one wrong move could be her last, whom should she trust? 

Would it be Adam, her vampire stalker? A week ago, she didn't know his kind were a thing. 

Maybe, Gabriel, the dreamy guy Samantha's been crushing on for months, who seems to know more than he should about things that go "bump in the night?"

Or should she listen to the angelic-looking, possibly a serial killer, who claims —he's the real victim? 

Start the series that readers have described as "a cross between Twilight and True Blood," with "interesting characters, both funny and menacing," that blends "the supernatural and the everyday into one un-put-downable read."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RED NIGHT is a fast-paced,  slow burn blend between urban fantasy and paranormal romantic suspense with an endearing heroine who stumbles into love and danger, with grace and humor.

Life has finally settled into a comfortable rythem for Samantha Chase. She's may have caught the eye of the handsome, and sometimes shy, professor from down the hall, and her private invetigation business continues to gain new clients.

Life takes a sharp turn when Sam crosses paths with a vengence seeking vampire.

Vampires? Who would've thought?

Adam claims to be on the trail of a murderer, but how can she trust him--he drinks blood and constantly tests her moral reserves.

Gabriel, the unassuming college professor living in her building must be more than he appears. Samantha wants to know why he knows so much about vampires.

"Never believe the illusion that I am human, Samantha. My very nature desires to take advantage of you, in--every--way--maginable."             

                                                                                                  Adam ~ RED NIGHT

 https://youtu.be/X1cJcpd3S0w

Watch the Red Night trailer. Copy and past into your browser:      https://youtu.be/X1cJcpd3S0w