Chapter 8

*NONE OF THE INFORMATION OR STORIES GIVEN IN THIS CHAPTER ARE REAL. THEY ARE ENTIRELY FICTION... FOR EXAMPLE, LENNON JENNINGS AND LIONEL DEMONSTRATIVE WRITER😂*

Chapter 8

I hardly got any sleep last night. My mind was filled with 'what if' situations, and that of course set me on fire... down there. So here am at 7:15 am, still wide awake and frustrated. Both mentally and sexually.

I close my eyes, trying for the hundredth time to catch some sleep. "Gabrielle, are you up ?" My grandma shouts from the bottom of the stairs. Yet this time, I did not smile. Hearing that sentence this morning was like telling someone they're going to hell. Not that I'd mind...

"Yesss !" I shout back, not sounding one bit happy.

I fling the quilt off of me and quickly shower, gathering my clothes before, which consisted of a pair of denim shorts and a cropped oversized top. Nothing special, but it's comfortable.

I don't bother with my hair, and I throw a brush threw it rather aggressively. I just knew today was gonna be a shit day. It's now 7:50, and by now I'd usually be downstairs or already out the door, but I could not get motivated today. I didn't even bother with makeup, knowing if I even looked in the mirror, I'd be greeted with bags and a dull face. That would just depress me.

"Gabrielle, love, you'll be late if you don't get a move on." Jayne says to me from the kitchen, which is first. She's never really had to repeat herself. I better get a move on.

I slip into some white converse and jump the stairs. "Bye Jayne." I shout, slamming the door behind me and making my way to Hell.

* * *
By the time I've arrived at school, I'm in a slightly better mood, but people around me should still be cautious. Lady Leshurr can do that to you.
"My iPhone goes ping ping,
Cause your mans on my line like ding ding,
But it's not a ting ting,
Cause he eats me up like din dins
Got money in the bang like ching ching
And I shine like bling bling
I will knock down any kingpin,
So don't start me up like an engine
Skrrrr!"

God I love Lady Leshurr. I switch her off, unwillingly, and make my way into school. School is meant to start at 8, but it's now 8:10...

I'm actually living that thug life.

It's Tuesday, and every Tuesday I would have triple Spiritual and math. What a wonderful day.
But the thing is, it's not in that exact order. It's double spiritual, followed by maths, then again spiritual. So it's not as if I can just have spiritual and get it over with. I have to face him again.