Everything Is Not What It Seems.

Prologue

Paige The Nerd

I was what they call the nerd. I was teased. Pushed. Rammed. Bullied. Everything a nerd should get in a typical high school life.I was actually fine with it. I really don't mind them picking on me everyday eventhough I've done nothing wrong. Even if I just ignore them, they'll keep coming back. Making my life miserable as it already is is their way to complete a day.Without them doing what they do to me, it just won't be right. It won't feel right.

Avery The Slut

I'm the one they all call Slut. And sadly, I don't really care! I actually love being in the spotlight. I love the way the guys looks at me whenever I pass by. Or the way they whistle when I do something sexy and erotic. Or simply the way they worship me. Call me crazy but having a lot of guys falling for your looks can give you an amazing feeling inside. Eventhough they don't care about what happens to me right after they use me. Eventhough they just sleep with with me and just brag about it with the whole school population. Eventhough not one guy can look at me with love and care in their eyes instead of lust and need. I still love being me. I don't care if others judge me. All I wanted ever wanted was to be noticed. And now I have. I couldn't be more happier.

Jason The Player

I am what they call Player. That's right! I'm a player. I'm not the one who plays basketball or football. Hell no I'm not. I play what I'm good at.And that's playing girls. I make 'em all fall for me. And I didn't even have to do anything! I just look at the hot babes and they just swoon. My life was literally picture perfect. I have all the things I need. I couldn't be more thankful. But there are times when I wish I could still be myself and be a player at the same time. But we all know that's not possible.

David The Mr. Perfect

I am who I am. I'm an average teenage guy with blond hair and blue eyes. With the height of 6"4 and the body of a footballer. I see myself as any other guys out there. But they think otherwise. They all see me as the guy who looks like a god. A guy with the perfect attitude. A guy who actually respect girls. A guy who actually seems good enough to be the dream guy of every girl in the world. And a guy who sees everything as a good outlook in life. They all look up to me and respects me. But I wish I could do the same.

Hayden The Badboy

"Mess with me and I'll make sure you won't be able to see yourself again." Words like those would surely make you scared to death. Especially when I, Hayden Lands, was the one who said it. I am what they call the delinquent. Or Badboy. Whichever you prefer, I don't really care. I don't care if they call me names. I don't care if they all scram if I walk by in the hallway. And I certainly don't care if they all think that this is all just an act and think that I'm really a good guy on the inside. I don't care. I don't care at all.

Jessie The Bitch

Life's a bitch, they say. It's true. Life is a bitch. I couldn't agree more. I mean look at me! I became like this because life has been a complete bitch to me. So now it's payback. I don't think it's fair that I'm the only one suffering here! So I thought of a change. I changed my appearance and my attitude. I will no longer be titled as the nobody that everyone ignores, nor the girl who I use to know in high school. Now everyone will know me as the girl who ruined their high school social lives. And I couldn't be more happier than knowing that I'm not the only one suffering.

=============================================================================

Author's Note:

Hi! :)) New story xD lol haha It just popped into my mind, and I didn't want to lose it soo :)) yeah, hope you like it! :)

#Vote&Comment ♥

@BabyPenguin_ ;)