One •

Nev Quinn

Just walking around the mall with Sam, my boyfriend.

We usually do this on Saturdays, but Sam is flying out for town to visit his grandparents on Saturday so we're doing this today, on Friday.

Sam is the perfect guy! He's sweet, funny, loving, and just awesome. He's always there for me, like I'm always there for him.

I'll admit when I first met him, I never thought we'd end up together. I mean he was the most popular guy in school, and I was the nerdy loser.

But I guess fait decided to bring us together. I couldn't be happier. I really love him.

"Babe!" He waved his big hand in my face.

"Huh?"

"I was telling you that I was going to the restroom"

"Oh okay. Sorry I zoned out"

"Its alright. I'll be back. Stay here"

He ran off to the restroom.

I heard faint screaming, sounds like a bunch of girls.

Someone famous should be here.

Just as I suspected, I saw 5 Idiots running for their lives.

One of them bumped into me.

"Sorry" I said.

"No its my fault" He said.

Next thing I knew I was in a limo.

I shrugged and fell asleep.

Harry Styles

I bumped into a really pretty girl, Kidnapped her, and now I'm watching her sleep.

She fell asleep about 30 minutes ago. I've been staring at her ever since.

We were actually on our way to the airport, when Niall wanted to stop at the mall. Now we have a girl sleeping in our limo.

"What do we do with her?" Zayn asked me.

"Wait til she wakes up and explain why we have her and why she is in London" I shrugged.

"We're taking her with us to London?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. We really can't just leave her at the airport"

"What if she's a fan? She'll scream her head off. It'll get annoying" Louis complained.

"I highly doubt she's a fan. When I bumped into her she just shrugged and said sorry"

Suddenly she woke up.

"Okay what the hell am I doing here? Why are you guys staring at me? Where is Sam?" She started asking questions.

Louis brought out a metal pole and knocked her out.

"What the hell did you do that for?" I yelled at him.

"She was getting annoying"

"You can't just Hit her with a metal pole you bloke"

"Sorry for knocking out a fugitive"

"Where did you even get the pole from?"

"I don't know"

"Idiot"

Liam had just pulled up in the airport parking lot. Yay! Kidnapping a girl and taking her to London!

"Niall carry her. Please" I begged.

"Carry my bags and I'll carry her" He said.

"Okay"