-=+=-Chapter 14: How Could I Say No To A King?-=+=-

-Previously on Half Human... Half Lion-

"Peter!" All three of us said at different times. Lucy gave him a hug but I was more worried about Edmund.

"Where's Edmund?" Susan asks shocked. We all looked around until Peter ran off somewhere. We all followed him. We found Edmund lying on the ground gasping for air. Ginarrbrik was about to kill him but Susan took care of that. We all ran and kneels on the ground worried about him. Susan took his helmet and Lucy gave a drop of her healing potion. I grabbed hold of his hand. I knew a good healing spell. It took a while for him to come back. When he coughed and opened his eyes, I was so relieved to him to be alive again. His brother pulled him in for a hug.

"When are you gonna learn to do as you're told?" his brother asked. I turned my head to see my father coming. I stood and walked beside him. They all hugged each other like a family hug. Lucy grabbed her heal potion and healed every good Narnian there was on the Battlefield. I'm so glad Lucy saved his life.

-And now on Half Human... Half Lion-

Leona's POV,

Today was the day that the Pevensie are going to be crowned King or Queen of Narnia. Father ask me if I was sure if I didn't want to be crowned. I still answered yes but I have to still look presentable. 

 I was on my father back waiting for our quote to enter

 I was on my father back waiting for our quote to enter. Then the large doors swung open and we began to walk down the path. Row by row mythical creatures lined up in their positions, centaurs held their swords proudly in the air. The kings and queens walked up to their respective thrones and standing in front of them, standing tall and proud. Father stood in front Peter and Susan's

"To the glistening Easton Sea," Father started turning around to the audience. I got off father and walked to the side."I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant." 

The Beavers walked up holding two plush pillows. Upon them were 4 beautiful crowns. Following behind was Mr. Tumnus wearing a blue scarf. He took the smallest silver crown with beautiful leaves encircling around the entire crown and gently placed it on Lucy's head.

"To the Great Western Wood, King Edmund, the Just," I was able to crown Edmund. I grabbed a silver crown, leaves engraved into it then placed it on Ed's head. He glanced at me and I could see a huge smile plastered on his lips, I returned it merrily and bowed before leaving. "To the Radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, the Gentle," Mr. Tumnus placed a gold crown with golden vines and decorated with yellow flowers. "To the Clear Northern Sky, King Peter, the Magnificent," I then placed an awfully large golden crown upon Peter's head. They all took our seats in their thrones. "Once a King or Queen of Narnia, Always a King or Queen. May your wisdom place us until the stars rain down from the heavens." Father turned back to the Kings and Queens.

"Long live King Peter, Long live King Edmund, Long live Queen Susan, Long Live Queen Lucy." Everyone cried and began to cheer. I join in the cheering. I clap and cheered with complete merry. After the ceremony, there was a huge feast and a ball dance type of thing. I was standing somewhere with Badger talking about what Finchley was like until I heard someone calling my name.

"Leo!" I heard. I turned my head to see Edmund calling for me.

"Excuse me," I said then walked towards Ed.

"Leona, would I have the amazing honor of having this dance with you," Edmund said all noble like a king with his hand out.

"How could I say no to a King?" I said taking his hand. I followed him onto the dance floor and dance one of those old fashion dances. The fauns were playing beautiful music and dancing alone. Oh how I wish this night could go on forever and ever.