Part 22

Just so you know, I will continue the side-story. But for now, enjoy the main plot of....

A Pokemon Adventure. Part 22.

"ahhhh!!!" screamed John, as the large, green, zombie leaped at him, snarling. Then disappeared.

"John, stop watching that movie, for pete's sake. You know I hate 'A Zombieful day'.

"more like you hate it when I scream."

"plus, we're getting really close to the league. Shut off the tv and pack you bag."

Unplugging the tv, John turns to his large, over-packed backpack and rummages through it. Grabbing a little bit of change, he turns to Chris and then asks, "I'm going to the snack machine. You wanna come?"

"nah, I'm too busy packing," came the reply. John glanced at him. 'last time I heard, packing didn't include playing a dsi game.' he thought to himself.

Walking down the corridor of the train, John glanced around for any sign of concession. "here we go," he said to himself jubilantly, finally finding the machine. Inserting two coins, he clicked a chocolate bar.

-A snack machinémon adventure!-

Suddenly, as if by side-story magic, a clerk appeared.

"hello, you are the lucky winner of ou-

No, I'm just joking around.

Though I might actually do that in the future...

It would be a sad day for side-stories, though.

On the way back to his compartment, John nibbled on his bar. Noticing a poster on the wall, he stopped to look. It read, 'The monthly Pokemon contest! Come to the contest stadium, right outside the Pokemon league, for a fun-filled day of battling, gaining experience, and prizes. Signup is free.

~contest only open to milky way galaxy residents, because our judges are aliens~'

"sweet! I am SO going to that before I challenge the elite four."

Pulling a pamphlet off the wall, he raced back.

Opening the door to the compartment, he saw Chris exactly where he was before. He mumbled something under his breath, and walked over to him.

"hey Chris, I was wondering if you-"

"sweet! The ruby red diamond! I've heard there's only one in the entire game, and it's nearly impossible to get!"

"Chris, I-"

"what!!! There were two of them!!!"

"CHRIS I WAS WONDERING IF YOU -"

"oh hey John, what's up?" asked Chris, glancing upwards.

"<sigh> I was wondering if you wanted to do this tournament. It would be great training for the elite four." sighed John, handing him the pamphlet. "hey John," said Chris, pointing at a McPokemonalds ad, "I know you love their chicken burgers, but we should head straight for the elite four." Seemingly noticing the main idea of the pamphlet, he added, "but you know, I think we should do this first. Get some practice in, ya know."

"sure, whatever you say." sighed John, giving up.

~About, say, 15 minutes later~

Screeech! Holding their bags, Chris and John left the train, among a surprisingly large amount of other people.

Who all seemed to be headed the same way they were.

Hmmm. Odd.

After a few minutes of horrendous walking, John decided to call a Pokétaxi*.

*my epic trademark

After a nice, comfortable Pokétaxi ride, Chris and John found themselves at a beautiful, epic staduim, about a kilometer away from the pokémon league.

Racing towards the signup sheet, Chris and John put down their names, Pokemon, and "Credit card number!!!?" exclaimed John, almost hysterically.

"that," answered a clerk, "is so we can bill you the 15$ entry fee."

"are you serious!!? An entry fee!!?"

"yes. Half of all the collected money goes toward next years event, and the payment of the ref, judges, etc.

The other half goes to: one half of it goes to the winner, 2nd place gets 1/3, and third gets 1/6."

"isn't that like gambling," asked Chris.

"ummm..." replied the clerk.

"come on man," said John, coming to the clerks rescue. "it's a Pokemon tourny. What could go wrong?"

"you're right, John." said Chris, putting down a number on his sheet and writing a quick note on john's explaining as they competed as a team, they would only pay once for one entry.

They then dashed inside.

Meanwhile, at the signup table.

"yes master." said the clerk. "this venture will gain you large sums of money, along with many Pokemon. Yes. I will make sure they get... Special seats."

Click.

That was only partly epic. But at least it'll keep you up at night, constantly checking your computer.

Good bye, although if you do stay for Authorthoughts, good night. (no, I was joking, it isn't like 20 pages long.)

(it's thirty)

(jk again)

-••••-Authorthoughts-••••-

Time for another wonderful session of Authorthoughts.

As it did not take this chapter to long to come out, I will skip announcements such as votes, reads, etc.

FAQs.

•hey, do you, like, wanna, like, win, like, ten thousand dollars? All you have to do is-

A. No thanks. Even though ten thousand would be extremely helpful.

•This message has been marked as spam.

A. Don't bother spamming. All it does is clog up my message box.

•can you give me the entire plot summary for the rest of the series? I'm getting rid of all possible ways to get onto wattpad, and I might never finish your books.

A. No. And its all tm'd anyways.

•these FAQs are nowhere as good as ones from-

A. For one, you haven't even read these yet, because I haven't posted this chapter yet. Also, I really don't care if you compare me to others cause it'll just make me read their books. And if you are comparing me to your own books now just because of this FAQ, you know what. Forget it. Just forget it.

•do you like to read?

A. ... I'm not going to even bother...

•did you make up these questions because of your lack of actual questions, which no one seems to be asking?

A. Maybe.

•how long did it take to make up these-

A. 4 min.

Good night. Or day.

:D