Chapter 6:

Stiles pov

After Lydia told Scott Alison liked him he hasn't stop talking about it." Then ask her out?' He sighed." What if Lydia is lying.I shook my head." Shes not." I said he smirked." You're just saying that cause youre in love with her." I sighed and walked away from him to my locker.He followed since his locker was right by mine. " Look just cause she called you- i glared at him and he stopped talking." yeah and the best thing ever is that I woke up to Derek Snuggling up to me." He frowned." Really you just woke up and there he was." I nodded." Yeah." I whispered. Scott was quiet for a second." Its him." He said I shook my head." You're not serious Derek Hake is not into me and I'm not even gay." He didn't say anything." Scott! I'm not." I ignored him and slammed my locker close and walked ahead him to Chemistry our first class. Mr. Harris was handed out and assignment i sighed when I saw that it was 5 pages. I put in my bag as Scott sat next to me." If that's true so how did he get my number?" He looked at me like I was crazy. "You called him yesterday." He said I shook my head." It started before that." He sighed and looked away from me." What?" he groaned. " He asked me for your number like 3 days ago." He cringed. I sighed. It is him or not ill just confront him.

Well have to see." I said then Mr.Harris started to talk and I almost fell asleep. Then the bell rand and as i was getting my stuff together my phone buzzed in my pocket. I ignored and grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom and to the lunchroom cause that's where I had to walk through. I looked at my hone the number wasn't blocked.

*hey Its Derek mind coming to my house*

Should I or not he's the bad boy type but I do want to find out why hes messing wth me like this.

*Fine but Scott has to come*

I didn't wait for him to reply and put my phone on silent. I walked into the classroom and sighed.

So um i need you to stop seeing Allison.' Scott started to protest." Yeah i know you guys 'broke up" but you still see her and just watch she'll hurt you." I said Stiles sighed and held his head in his hands and went to sit down. Whats up with him." Fine Ill stop seeing her.' Scott whispered. I couldn't stop looking at Stiles. " What happened." I said to Scott." He was frowning." His mom died around this time and he took it really bad." He walked up to Stiles." Its okay." He looked up and saw me and his eyes harden." Why are we even here?" He said i cringed. ive never seen this side of Stiles." Because i think my Uncle is back." Stiles groaned and wiped his face. " Lovely and I'm probably going to almost die again." he started to laugh even though the thought of him dying was the one thing that was never on my mind. "Stiles your mom wouldn't want you to be thinking like this she would want you safe and sound." What the heck am i saying i sound way older than I am." Stiles pushed past me." I'm going to drive home. Scott got up quickly and tackled him. Stiles was knocked unconscious." Why did you do that?" Scott shook his head." He's drunk." I nodded picking Stiles up and walking upstairs.