Chapter 2

I walked over to Scott as he walked into the hallway. " what's up." He said I pointed to Derek. Scott looked at him with a confused face. " who's he?" He said I sighed ." I'm Derek Hale." Derek said Scott nodded. " oh that makes sense well what do you want. I k ow don't go to the game which sucks." Derek sighed. " it's moe than that you have to learn to control your anger." I glanced at him his face was full with tension. I looked away looked at my feet. " alright after school okay. " Scott said walking  away.  I groaned. "Well I got to go." I said I turned to walk away but he held my arm. " can I get your number?" He said I nodded handing him my phone. " yeah so if Scott in trouble or whatever." I muttered. I turned to walk away and didn't dare look back why am I feeling this  way I quickly looks back and noticed his eyes were a dark green. My breathing quickening. My phone beeped just as the bell sounded off.  I looked at the text.

I saw you you know. I see you everywhere with Scott with your Dad. I want you so much it hurts.I walked with Scott to his car. " you still getting those texts. Oh God I did not want to talk about this. " nope must have been a prank."I said getting into the car. He just shook his head right ok let's hi meet Derek." I start up the car and drive up to his house. Lets see who can the texted be? Oh I know maybe it's Danny. What am I thinking about this anyway. I pulled up Scott's house. I got up an Scott followed. Like a creep Derek came out of the woods. I stood frozen while Scott walked up to him. " did you really had to bring the nerd?" He said I  tossed my arms. " we'll I don't trust you and Stiles is my bestfriend."Scott stated. I shrugged and sat on the ground.Like a creep Derek came out of the woods. I stood frozen while Scott walked up to him. " did you really had to bring the nerd?" He said I  tossed my arms. " we'll I don't trust you and Stiles is my bestfriend."Scott stated. I shrugged and sat on the ground. " well the first thing to  control your anger is to get hurt or to feel hurt" Scott nodded he looked really serious. I stood up and walked a few feet about they started fighting. Not really but Scott ended up on the ground with Derek. I sighed liking at my phone. I stared at the text wondering what to write back. I know I'll act smart.

Hmm where am I right now.   I looked up and Derek was saying something to Scott. " alright no game you can go out with Allison on Friday alright." I said. I walked up to them. " when the full moon anyway?" I said. Derek sighed. " Tonight." He said. I shook my head. " we'll thanks for the heads up stiles will chain me up right Stiles." Scott said that did not sound right but whatever. Derek's eyes widened. "Not like that you perv." I said walked toward the house. Scott followed as Derek walked back into he woods. I got a text.

You're at Scott's house         I sighed this is getting really weird.....After that I left Scott at his house. " alright tell me when I can meet this mystery girl okay." I nodded hen he walke to his house. Man this day has been weird. I got in my car and my dad called me.

"Stiles! Get home now."

Okay then what's wrong here. "Okay what happened." He heard him sigh. " there was a murder."  I shook my head. " alright then I'm going home."  I hung up and started the car. So it's probably is Danny. I mean I'm not like hat and I don't like When Im in these situations but ok. I pulled up in my house and immediately called Scott. " what's up Stiles?" I sat down and looked up the crime." There was a murder." I said Scott was silent. " look to see if it was by an animal." He said I scrolled down the page. There was a picture of a body but only half. " yeah it looks like it the body is in half they didn't find the other part." I said Scott chuckled."the irony is that the last time we went to go look for a body I was turned into a werewolf." I nodded. " yeah we're still still going right?" He sighed . " yeah I guess but when I start to change leave okay." Oh God how he hell did I forget!!! " I think we should call Derek." I said he groaned. " no you call him." The. He hung up. Ugh now I have to call Derek....