Chapter 3

I called up Derek "Yes?" I sighed. " It's Stiles Scott told me to call you." I said he sighed. " oh he sent the nerd to be a messenger fine it's about the murder." He said " yeah meet Scott and me at his house." I said then hung up. I went out my window and I jumped down to the ground I went into my car and drove to Scott's house. Ugh it must be Danny I'll have to talk to him later. As I was coming out of my car i got a text

I'llsee you at school Ill give you a clue.

I watched as Scott and Derek walked up to me and my car. I slammed the door and walked up to them. " Still getting those texts." Scott said. i glared at him." Yeah i am but its non of your business anyway."I said. Derek smirked." You must be   really annoyed." I looked at him. His eyes were chocolate brown. i wanted to drown in his eyes. I groaned."

Nope  I actually like them but youre annoying just so you know." I said i walked beside Scott. he ooed and walked int he forst with me. I sighed." The last time we came in here I was turned into a werewolf and you were scared out of your mind."Scott said I pushed him ." Of course cause youre such a nerd huh." Derek said not as a question bu as a statement. i was going to say something but what will that make him mad then theyre would be a fight and that is just too much drama.I walked alittle bit in front of me as Derek and Scott. I stepped onto something wodden. I took a step down and look down. There was a half of a body. I ran back to Derek and Scott." What happened." Derek said i sucked in a breath." I found the body.' I said they pushed past me and I fell to the ground.."well thanks for that. i brushed myself off and came face  to face with Jackson."Wheres Scott?" He said though clenched teeth. I got up first and walked away a bit."He's not here right now.Please wait for the beep....beep." i said He smiled evilly. I stepped back. Scott and Derek came out." Jackson what are you doing?" Scott said He smirked. " I know what you are and I want to become ome too." I sighed." What did you say nerd." Derek said pushing me against the tree.I winced as the pain shot up my body. " Nothing i didnt say nothing i guess he just found out." I said he realeased me. " Look Jackson or whatever your name is the anwer is no why would I do that anyway. "Derek said. Scott ndded." Yeah what are you hiding." I got up and joining them."I know that there are some werewolf hunters. I sighed Really i bet you its Jackson anyway." I sighed rubbing my head." Well then we're going to stop them " Derek said. Scptt looked at me."We better go home Stiles you take us home okay." I nodded and we got in the car." Now you have to." Jackson said. I groaned." Never said that." Derek said. " Then you wont know you'll figure it out for yourself.' jackson said I mean who can it be anyway.