Chapter 2-Tragedy 2 years ago!

At school, we almost get our self into detention for being late for class. But because of our History teacher have a nice aura around her. She let us in with a smile and began her class. I sit beside the window in class while Wendy sits beside me. We’ve been friends since we were little. She’s always been with me and took care of me. Both of her parents are doctors and a great surgeon too. If it weren’t for them saving my ass from dying, I could have died 2 years ago...

*REINA FLASHBACK*

2 years ago, I was at home watching some pewdiepie videos, laughing hysterically with my dog Macy beside me. I love pewdiepie videos so much. He never fails to make me laugh when I was sad. Suddenly its start to rain outside and a big loud thunder comes in after the rain had poured to the earth. I heard the door downstairs was open and closed back. I hear my mom was cursing and smashing things downstairs and makes me afraid to go down to see what happen. My dog Macy keeps on barking and I quickly grab her and told her to stay quiet.

 “Macy, stop barking please…I begged you.” I said as I hugged Macy to make her calm down. The noise downstairs suddenly stops and I heard footsteps coming directly to my room. I have a feeling that something bad going to happen. So I quickly ran to the door as I saw my door knob twist, like someone was going to open the door. I tried to hold the door but failed. My mom already entered the room with a kitchen knife on her hands. My eyes were widened when I saw the knife…

“M-Mom…” I said with a low voice

“You piece of shit!” My mom shouted

“H-Huh!?” I started to back away slowly from her. She then started to walk towards and pushed towards my bed. She turned my body around showing my back towards her. She then start to rip my clothes with her knife

“M-Mom! What are you doing!? Stop it!!” I said struggling to escaped

“Let me hear your scream until I’m satisfied!!” She shouted and starts to slide the knife behind me making me scream of pain.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! MOM! Stop it!! You’re hurting me!! Stop it mother!! Aaaaahhh!!!!’ I scream as loud as I can trying to endure the pain my back. I tried to struggle but her body pin me makes me hard to get away.

“HaHaHaHa!HaHaHa!” My mother laugh evilly

Macy keeps on barking and barking seeing me in pain and screams louder then I never scream before.

“Aaaaaahhhh!!! Mom PLEASE!! Stop!!! You’re hurting me!! Somebody!! Heeelppp!! Pleaseee helppp!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!” I scream for help but I don’t think no one will listen because of the thunderstorm.

“Woof! Woof! Grrrr…” Macy barked and try to help me by attacking my mother and bite her hand

“Arghhh!! Stupid Dog! Get out of my way!!” My mom threw Macy away make her pin to the wall.

“M…a…cy…” I looked at the strong Macy whimper trying to get on her feet. Macy starts to call out a cry.

“Awooooooo...Awoooooooo…” It’s like she calling out for help… My voice starting to disappear and my sight starting to get darken. 

I became really quiet and my mother finally frees me after I have no voice out left to cry or scream. She looks at me with her shocking eyes and ran towards the door downstairs and left the house….with me bleeding on my own bed struggling for life. I thought myself…is this…how am I going to die. I saw Macy right beside me whimpering and a person running towards me while calling out my name with a red dog beside him.