Chapter 8: I'm glad i met you

Jeff POV

Reina and Wendy are resting in their rooms. Wendy’s parents doing a check up to Jane, Hoodie, Masky and me if we had any bruises or broken bones. But everything was alright, the four of us were fine. Maybe because of “Reina” healing magic I think. 

“Alright Jeff, there’s nothing wrong with you.” Said Wendy’s Dad

“Thank you Mr. Hoover” I said wearing back my favorite white hoodie jacket “Umm…”

“If you’re going to ask if Reina and my daughter Wendy doing alright? Then yes, they are. They just need some rest to regain their strength back. Don’t worry…” He replied knowing on what I’m going to say.

“O-oh alright…” I sighed, still thinking about what just happen a few hours later. 

I walked out of the room and went straight downstairs. Maybe I should get a Pepsi with me before going to Reina’s room. I walk to the kitchen and grab a Pepsi from the refrigerator, and then I saw Slendy walk to the kitchen

“Jeff..” Slendy called my name  

“Hm?” I replied and look at him

“Where is the others?” He asked

“Ermm…resting maybe?” I suggested

“Ah~ I see” He said walk away from the kitchen and went upstairs. 

Everyone look gloomy today…maybe due to tiredness…I guess. I know Slendy want to tell me something else but I don’t like forcing people.  As I pass by the lounge, it’s the first time I see there’s no people watching TV or playing video games there. Well, it was a pretty tired battling a real werewolf….hmm..now that I think about it..it was the first time we encounter a werewolf and it’s the first time I fought a werewolf…haha wow I’m so badass! 

When I already reach upstairs and walk myself towards Reina’s room. I saw Masky coming out of Wendy’s room…Isn’t his room on the other side of the hallway?

“Yo Masky!” I said. He startled

“Jeff! Man you always pop out of nowhere.” He said shocked on my sudden appearance

“Haha! Sorry man, didn’t mean too. Anyway what are you doing in Wendy’s room?” I said curious

“Oh, well…I just…” he blushed. Is it me or I see Masky’s cheek red….

“Dude you…blushing?” I said approach to him closely

“N-N-No! I’m not blushing!” He back away, his face getting even redder

“Are you sure?~” I said with my evil smile. His hiding something!!

“Y-Yes! A-Anyway…I better get going! I’m really tired! See ya Jeff!” He walk quickly pas by me and went straight to his room. His hiding something….hmmm…well I will know sooner or later. Hehe…anyway let’s go see my beloved sleeping beauty.

I open Reina door slowly and peek a bit inside. Her bed was empty…hmmm I wonder where she is…in the bathroom?  I open the bathroom door without knocking it and saw Reina inside the bathroom changing her clothes…….

“Huh? Ah!? Jeff!! You pervert!! Get out!!” She shouted throwing all the small bottles inside the room

“Woah! Woah! Alright! Alright!” I said quickly closed the door… “Sorry…it was an accident.."