Silent (Jeff the Killer Love story) -on going-

It was a morning Monday, my alarm started to ring and startled me from my beauty sleep. I stop my alarm and start to get off from my bed and get ready for school. I walked to my bathroom and start to wash myself up by brushing my teeth and washed my face. Then, I go to my closet and pulled out my long sleeves white and black stripe shirt, black skinny jeans and my light blue converse shoes. I comb my long light purple hair and tied it, making it became a pony tail at the back of my head.

I looked at my clock it's still too early to go to school. I packed my bag pack and carry a note book with a pen stick inside it. I open my door quietly and close it back quietly also so I won't wake my bloody parent's up. I tip toed and head myself towards the kitchen to make food for myself and for my bloody parent's.

While I was busy making breakfast, I heard someone coming downstairs. I sighed and just hope it's not my mom or worst my stepfather. I finish making breakfast and put it on the table. I saw my stepfather right in front of me glared at me while I'm putting the food on the table. Why do I have to see your face first thing in the morning? I mumbled in my heart. He smirked...

"Well, you up early aren't cha?" He said smiling evilly

I bow giving a sign as "Good morning, father" and turn around start to wash the dishes

"Hmph! How's life without voice?" He said giggle evilly. I stopped... "I can't believe a mother that she loves the most long ago do that to her own beloved daughter. It's painful isn't it? HaHaHaHa!"

I washed my hands, took my back pack and my book and rush to the door. I saw my mother walked down the stairs with her red robe on. She called me but I ignore her. Usually I used my bike to go to school, but I don't have the mood to ride it. I decide to walk to school.

Life without a voice..huh? I mumbled in my heart again. My eyes started too watery when I remember that painful moment. It's really...painful... I can still feel the pain on my back....

"Reina!" someone shouted. I look behind and saw my best friend Wendy waving happily towards me. "Good morning!"

I bow as a sign "Good morning to you to Wendy"

"I knew it was you when I see your beautiful hair around. Haha..."her expression suddenly change "Hey...are you crying? What's wrong?" she said wiping my tears away using her handkerchief.

I pulled out the note book I'm carrying and started to write something on the book.

"I'm fine" I write with a smiley face "Don't worry about me ok?"

"But..."Wendy said looking at me with pity

"Don't worry Wendy. I'll be alright, Thank you friend" I wrote

She smiled and hugged me, I hugged her back. Then we start walking together towards the school. While we were chatting, I suddenly felt an uneasy presence somewhere. I looked back, on my left and right. There was no one, I feel like someone watching me from a far but then the feeling disappeared. I thought maybe it was just my imagination. Wendy then startled me by pulling my hand saying...

"Let's hurry! We're late!"

Me and Wendy ran as fast we can to school.

******

??? POV

I waited her on the same road she uses to go to school. I looked at her and saw tears flowing from her eyes to her cheek. Is she crying? I mumbled to myself. Then, I saw her friend walk towards her. She pulled out a notebook and writes something. She uses that book to be able to talk to anyone except her parents...

"Poor girl..." someone said as I turned my head towards the voice. There's a big tall man wearing all black with no eyes, nose and ears or mouth only a white pale face. He walks towards me and stands beside me watching the girl. "Losing her voice like that...If you didn't saved her back then. She could have died due to blood lost...Jeff."

I sighed and look at my knife, playing with it... "I know slendy."

"Let's go back to the mansion, also tonight we go hunting" Said the tall man that's been called Slendy

"Sure! I need one to ease my thought a little" I laugh and smile "Come on Smile! let's go back!" I said calling my dog Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well my fanfic Jeff the killer story, I hope you like it! Enjoy! leave a comment, vote and follow (If youw ant) LOL! Thank you and enjoyy xD. Also it's my first time doing Jeff the killer story. I hope you all like it! >.<