Alien Discovery - Old Friends

In the Alien Squad Headquarters, Spikey noticed Jeny sitting in the kitchen alone.

Spikey: Hey, kid.

Jeny turned and saw Spikey.

Jeny: Oh. Hey, Spikey.

Spikey sat next to Jeny.

Spikey: Something wrong?

Jeny: Oh, it's Lance. You know... I really like him. But things have been really... difficult.

Spikey: In other words... you love this guy.

Jeny: Yeah.

Spikey: Yeah. I know how that feels.

Later, Spikey entered her room and saw Spirit sitting on the bed.

Spikey: Spirit?

Spirit: Long time, no see, Spikey. As you can see, I'm also part of this Alien Squad. How you been? Heard you have eye cancer.

Spikey: I'll live. So what's been going on?

Spirit stood on her feet.

Spirit: it's Sayen. He escaped.

Spikey: Let's talk outside.

A few minutes later, Spikey and Spirit walked in the middle of mars' desert.

Spikey: So, you know where Sayen is?

Spirit: Yes. Either he's inside his old lair or he's in a new one. You and the rest of the Alien Squad head down to his lair.

Spikey: You're not coming?

Spirit stood next to her ship.

Spirit: No. If Sayen did move to another location, I must find out where he is. When I find him, I'll contact you and we can take him together.

Spikey started smiling.

Spikey: Just like old times. Yeah. Those were old times. What happened to that?

Spirit: You left me.

Spirit stepped inside her ship and closed it. The ship floated in the sky and flew into outer space. Meanwhile, Jeny felt the cold bath water on her hand. As she was dropping her robe, she noticed Lance standing behind her. She quickly put her robe back on.

Lance: You know, you don't have to be nude every time you take a sleeping bath.

Jeny: Oh, hey, Lance. You know, I wasn't going to sleep in the bath. I was just gonna wash up.

Lance: Well, that explains everything.

Jeny: So, why are you here, Lance?

Lance: I wanted to tell you something.

Jeny: Go on.

Lance turned away.

Lance: Well... it's difficult to say.

Lance turned around and held Jeny by her shoulders.

Lance: I really like you. From the moment I met you, I see the beauty of fire in you. I want to have a relationship and a family with you.

Jeny placed her arms around him.

Jeny: Shut up and kiss me.

As they kissed, they stepped towards a wall. As they continued locking lips, red burning spots appeared in Jeny's skin and started to grow. When she opened her eyes, they were completely black. Closing her eyes, she pushed Lance away.

Jeny: Stop!

Lance: What's wrong?

Jeny's eyes were returning to normal and the red spots were shrinking quickly.

Jeny: We can't do this, Lance. If I get too exited, I'' melt you down. I can't let you take that risk.

Lance looked depressed.

Lance: In other words, you and I can never be.

Spikey appeared next to the door.

Spikey: Time to go.