Chapter 3

A Twilight Twist: Depressed

Chapter 3

Bella’s POV

When i woke up, i was in a hospital bed.

I took and deep breath and started looking around the room, when something caught my eye.

It was a figure with pale white skin.

I jumped.

I shut my eyes tightly, fearing it was James my abductor.

“Please, don't hurt me” i cried out to him.

“Bella, its okay. I’m not going to hurt you.” A voice soothed

“Yes...you are. You hurt me before.”

“No, Bella. I’m not the person who hurt you. He’s gone, he’s not coming back.” He told me.

Than who is he?

“You’re....you’re not?” I opened my eyes slowly, to see the man of my dreams before me.

Am i dead? This cant be real! Hes just a figure of my imagination!

I smiled at him.

“You’re my angel?” i said, but it sounded more like a question.“You’re real?”

“Yes, Bella. I’m real.” He smiled at me

“No.... You can’t be real. I’m dead. I died....James killed me, didn’t he? You were only a figure in my dreams. You can’t be real.” I shook my head.

I can’t believe this is happening! Maybe I’m in heaven?

“No, Bella, you’re not dead. I’m here and I’m not a dream.” he told me.

I was beyond shocked at this point.

“That’s what you want me to think. I can’t even imagine how this is going to affect my mom... or Charlie. He must feel really bad since I disappeared while i was with him.” I rambled on, when he grabbed my hand.

“Bella, you’re not dead. My father and I helped you. We brought you to the hospital and you’re alive. Everything is okay.”

Without thinking, i gripped his hand and shut my eyes.

I wished this moment could last forever.

“Edward? We need to move her into a different room. Her dad is waiting to see her.” The mans voice i recognized from my ‘dream’ said calmly.

I felt his hand trying to leave mine, so i gripped it tighter.

He laughed. “Bella, you have to let go. You’re going to see your dad.”

I shook my head.

“If I let go, you will disappear.” I said, opening my eyes, looking up at him helplessly.

He sighed than started pushing my bed to the door.

“What room?” he asked the man, Carlisle.

“203.” he said.

They pushed me down to my room.

Once we got there, Carlisle started hooking me up to the machines.

The door flew open just as Carlisle hooked the last machine to me. Charlie came in, still dressed in his uniform. “Bella?” he asked me, a little unsure. I dropped Edwards hand and looked up at my dad, nodding. He rushed over to me, and pulled me into a hug. “Bella, thank God your okay. You’ve been missing for 5 years!”Charlie started getting all teary. Edward and his father Carlisle left the room.